Bonus ball time again (Wee Josh - Rangers vs Celtic, Scottish Cup Semi-Final)

K.A.I

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow !! Amazing. Im normally quite calm a few days before a game against that mob then bang the butterflies kick in on the day of the game. Not this time though...BANG !! they just kicked in Big time!!. Ive not been to a game against them in over 10 yrs...Im 52, but feel like a twenty year old right now.

Thanks so much K.A.I and Govanblue for all the hard work and endeavour towards raising money for Wee Josh.

Roll on Sunday !! Yeeeeeeeesssssss.

6 minutes ago, BluegeneBop said:

Wow !! Amazing. Im normally quite calm a few days before a game against that mob then bang the butterflies kick in on the day of the game. Not this time though...BANG !! they just kicked in Big time!!. Ive not been to a game against them in over 10 yrs...Im 52, but feel like a twenty year old right now.

Thanks so much K.A.I and Govanblue for all the hard work and endeavour towards raising money for Wee Josh.

Roll on Sunday !! Yeeeeeeeesssssss.

Well done mate, hope you get to see us destroy these cunts 

Btw just incase anyone's wondering I'll transfer this fund money into wee Josh's account over the weekend. Just waiting on the payments for it that went into my bank clearing into my PayPal and I'll send it all across. 

39 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Btw just incase anyone's wondering I'll transfer this fund money into wee Josh's account over the weekend. Just waiting on the payments for it that went into my bank clearing into my PayPal and I'll send it all across. 

Once we get a result on Sunday the full lot will be getting blown on hookers and gear.

Youll need to owe it in when yer paid :lol: