Cristiano Ronaldo Sexual Assault

Der Spiegel have found out that Ronaldo paid off a woman to keep quiet about a rape in 2009.

To Summarise the whole thing, according to Der Spiegel:

• It happened in Vegas in 2009.
  • He paid her $375k to keep quiet.
  • Both of them reached an agreement seven months later before an intermediary of the state of Nevada.
  • Carlos Osorio, his lawyer, signed the agreement.
  • In the agreement Ronaldo is referred as Mr. D and the woman as Ms. P.
  • The woman, in her twenties, agreed to drop all the charges against him and to give him the names of all the people she had talked to.
  • The woman also agreed to destroy any electronic or written material generated or received as a result of the case.
  • The agreement specified that the woman could write a letter to Ronaldo.
  • Der Spiegel had/have access to the letter, in which she describes in detail her view of the alleged rape. 

I don't know what it is about the $375k - that just seems like quite a low amount for Ronaldo, no?

I imagine a (solid/legit) sexual assault case against Ronaldo would involve a lot more money than that!

Maybe she just didn't want the publicity/hassle/backlash from taking him to court?

In the letter (written about a year after she was allegedly raped by Ronaldo) the woman ends it with a PS that says she regrets settling with him and would take back the decision to take the money.

9 hours ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

I've always believed Ronaldo is a homo and will come oot efter he retires..... so doubt this is true

:huh:

Apparently been shagging a kickboxer for a few years. As soon as he retires he'll come out IMO, he'll be worried it'll affect his career just now 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Apparently been shagging a kickboxer for a few years. As soon as he retires he'll come out IMO, he'll be worried it'll affect his career just now 

No straight man should have eyebrows like that! 

IMG_3347.JPG

56 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Strange story. I'm calling bullshit.

It would certainly be very strange for a publication like Der Spiegel to be making up entire legal document quotes wholesale in order to defame a very rich and powerful man. Doesn't mean the claims are true, obviously, but perhaps the existence of the case and the settlement are.

8 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Strange story. I'm calling bullshit.

Of course it is .We all know what the scum beggars do in this Country 

Edit .The guy I know ,that stays over there and is wealthy playboy confirmed to me .Ronni is most definitely not a gay boy 

On 4/14/2017 at 2:29 PM, Theulstervolunteer said:

I've always believed Ronaldo is a homo and will come oot efter he retires..... so doubt this is true

:huh:

this is a despicable post that should be deleted for its abuse of a transgender football player.

Would it be such a big deal if he was gay?   I would take him in a heart beat to Ibrox, gay or not I would worship the ground he walked on.  

There are a lot worse things in life than being gay like being a nationalist. If the story is true then it's finished as she excepted payoff which was what it's always about the money .

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Would it be such a big deal if he was gay?   I would take him in a heart beat to Ibrox, gay or not I would worship the ground he walked on.  

There are a lot worse things in life than being gay like being a nationalist. If the story is true then it's finished as she excepted payoff which was what it's always about the money .

Can never trust a poofter not to try and assault you out the blue I'm afraid...