bluedylan

Sergio Ramos the master

bluedylan    4,923

my favourite player in the world outside a Ger

bluedylan    4,923

Some fucking eejit on this board said he was not world class ffs

Cobham    1,272

I hate Real, can't stand the sight of the cunts and even I have to admit Ramos is outstanding. The number of late, important goals he scores is incredible. 

Hutchy WATP    248

I hated him as a player at one point, always got himself into daft situations wae needless bookings an being an all round dirty bastard.

But the older he's got the more he's settled, I rate him as one of the best nowadays.

reallyruff    561

Was the goal not off-side though? Great player, good captain and on the evidence of that video a clever cunt on the park.

bluedylan    4,923
23 minutes ago, reallyruff said:

Was the goal not off-side though? Great player, good captain and on the evidence of that video a clever cunt on the park.

yeah offside...he has scored more goals than Iniesta though which is a pretty remarkable stat

ronniescu    338

In these days of non-contact, embarrasing, effeminate football .....If a defender isn't booked just about every game, he canny be doing his job.

JamieD    8,275
2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

yeah offside...he has scored more goals than Iniesta though which is a pretty remarkable stat

Iniesta's goalscoring record (and indeed assisting record) is abysmal for such a talented player.

There's absolutely no excuse for a player with his technique not scoring 5 or 6 screamers a season as standard.

psb07158    4,130

Can't stand Real but Ramos is an incredible footballer. A complete cunt, but one that everyone would love to have in their team. 

harlands plater    8,120

I'm going to Real v Valencia at the end of the month, must admit I'm looking forward to seeing Ramos and Marcelo as much if not more than Ronaldo and Bale.

bluedylan    4,923
3 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I'm going to Real v Valencia at the end of the month, must admit I'm looking forward to seeing Ramos and Marcelo as much if not more than Ronaldo and Bale.

I would pencil him unto my team sheet before Ronaldo

JamieD    8,275
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Never understand the hate fucking garbage for Real from certain bears .

Well, they're a basketcase club who sack managers who have just won the Champion's League, who signed David Beckham rather than Ronaldinho because the former is better looking, and who play in a stadium named after a fascist. It's not hard to dislike them as a club, even while liking some of their players.

wullyRFC    3,814

Any team that employs Pepe don't have much class.

eejay the dj    6,968
1 hour ago, JamieD said:

Well, they're a basketcase club who sack managers who have just won the Champion's League, who signed David Beckham rather than Ronaldinho because the former is better looking, and who play in a stadium named after a fascist. It's not hard to dislike them as a club, even while liking some of their players.

Oh Jamie that is pathetic .Almost beggeresque bullshite 

A way and lie down .There is always the Copa for ye 

JamieD    8,275
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Oh Jamie that is pathetic .Almost beggeresque bullshite 

A way and lie down .There is always the Copa for ye 

Which part is beggaresque? Aren't there any clubs you don't like and can I compare you to beggars for your reasoning?

Not sure what the copa remark is supposed to be about, my team play in Scotland.

ready1873    1,385
On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:19 PM, JamieD said:

Iniesta's goalscoring record (and indeed assisting record) is abysmal for such a talented player.

There's absolutely no excuse for a player with his technique not scoring 5 or 6 screamers a season as standard.

At least he netted this one..

article-1293878-0A681A20000005DC-322_634

JamieD    8,275
Just now, ready1873 said:

At least he netted this one..

article-1293878-0A681A20000005DC-322_634

And that one against Chelsea that they're still sick about. He can hit them sweetly when he feels like it.

eejay the dj    6,968
2 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Which part is beggaresque? Aren't there any clubs you don't like and can I compare you to beggars for your reasoning?

Not sure what the copa remark is supposed to be about, my team play in Scotland.

You seem to get a bit moist when I talk about Madrid .Not the first time you have taken the hook Jamie .Me thinks you like a certain Catalan club but as your pish right now .Maybe not being very honest 

Last time I checked .My ST was at Ibrox since 1985 so I only class myself a fan of one club .

As for clubs I don't like .We would be here all night 

11 European cups says they are the most successful club in the World in European terms 

JamieD    8,275
Just now, eejay the dj said:

You seem to get a bit moist when I talk about Madrid .Not the first time you have taken the hook Jamie .Me thinks you like a certain Catalan club but as your pish right now .Maybe not being very honest 

Last time I checked .My ST was at Ibrox since 1985 so I only class myself a fan of one club .

As for clubs I don't like .We would be here all night 

11 European cups says they are the most successful club in the World in European terms 

Eh? You said you can't understand the hate, I explained why some might not like them, that's all. All perfectly valid reasons for not liking any club too, as far as I'm concerned. You then decided to go off on one about beggars because apparently you're so sensitive about Real that you have to start accusing people of stuff if they don't love the things you do. I think only one of us is getting moist here :lol: 

I certainly prefer Barcelona to Real Madrid but couldn't really give a toss if Barcelona never win another trophy. 

eejay the dj    6,968
3 minutes ago, JamieD said:

I certainly prefer Barcelona to Real Madrid but couldn't really give a toss if Barcelona never win another trophy. 

Finally Jamie .Good lad 

JamieD    8,275
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Finally Jamie .Good lad 

I prefer Al-Ahly, Elgin City and Leamington Spa FC to Real Madrid too, I might as well get a Scott Brown tattoo on my arse.

bluedylan    4,923

I hate Juventus but have great admiration for Buffon...can see where Jamie is coming from