Sergio Ramos the master

23 minutes ago, reallyruff said:

Was the goal not off-side though? Great player, good captain and on the evidence of that video a clever cunt on the park.

yeah offside...he has scored more goals than Iniesta though which is a pretty remarkable stat

2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

yeah offside...he has scored more goals than Iniesta though which is a pretty remarkable stat

Iniesta's goalscoring record (and indeed assisting record) is abysmal for such a talented player.

There's absolutely no excuse for a player with his technique not scoring 5 or 6 screamers a season as standard.

3 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I'm going to Real v Valencia at the end of the month, must admit I'm looking forward to seeing Ramos and Marcelo as much if not more than Ronaldo and Bale.

I would pencil him unto my team sheet before Ronaldo

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Never understand the hate fucking garbage for Real from certain bears .

Well, they're a basketcase club who sack managers who have just won the Champion's League, who signed David Beckham rather than Ronaldinho because the former is better looking, and who play in a stadium named after a fascist. It's not hard to dislike them as a club, even while liking some of their players.

1 hour ago, JamieD said:

Well, they're a basketcase club who sack managers who have just won the Champion's League, who signed David Beckham rather than Ronaldinho because the former is better looking, and who play in a stadium named after a fascist. It's not hard to dislike them as a club, even while liking some of their players.

Oh Jamie that is pathetic .Almost beggeresque bullshite 

A way and lie down .There is always the Copa for ye 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Oh Jamie that is pathetic .Almost beggeresque bullshite 

A way and lie down .There is always the Copa for ye 

Which part is beggaresque? Aren't there any clubs you don't like and can I compare you to beggars for your reasoning?

Not sure what the copa remark is supposed to be about, my team play in Scotland.

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:19 PM, JamieD said:

Iniesta's goalscoring record (and indeed assisting record) is abysmal for such a talented player.

There's absolutely no excuse for a player with his technique not scoring 5 or 6 screamers a season as standard.

At least he netted this one..

article-1293878-0A681A20000005DC-322_634

2 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Which part is beggaresque? Aren't there any clubs you don't like and can I compare you to beggars for your reasoning?

Not sure what the copa remark is supposed to be about, my team play in Scotland.

You seem to get a bit moist when I talk about Madrid .Not the first time you have taken the hook Jamie .Me thinks you like a certain Catalan club but as your pish right now .Maybe not being very honest 

Last time I checked .My ST was at Ibrox since 1985 so I only class myself a fan of one club .

As for clubs I don't like .We would be here all night 

11 European cups says they are the most successful club in the World in European terms 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

You seem to get a bit moist when I talk about Madrid .Not the first time you have taken the hook Jamie .Me thinks you like a certain Catalan club but as your pish right now .Maybe not being very honest 

Last time I checked .My ST was at Ibrox since 1985 so I only class myself a fan of one club .

As for clubs I don't like .We would be here all night 

11 European cups says they are the most successful club in the World in European terms 

Eh? You said you can't understand the hate, I explained why some might not like them, that's all. All perfectly valid reasons for not liking any club too, as far as I'm concerned. You then decided to go off on one about beggars because apparently you're so sensitive about Real that you have to start accusing people of stuff if they don't love the things you do. I think only one of us is getting moist here :lol: 

I certainly prefer Barcelona to Real Madrid but couldn't really give a toss if Barcelona never win another trophy.