beerman

RFC55

7 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Too small imo,time will tell though. If he does play in old firm game and it goes wrong it could set him back big time.

Get what your saying and aye there is mistakes in him but Wallace has been found out too this season and from what I see of this lad he would take it in his stride and use it to get better. In all walks of life and work we learn by our mistakes, it's how we deal with that what makes us what we are, I think he can deal with anything Scottish football can throw at him but that's only my opinion 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has slotted in to left back seamlessly...can understand the thought of people playing him even higher up...but I would keep playing him as a left wing back.  Impressed so far...great technically on the ball and doesn't seem to get phased.

I was a lot more impressed with him yesterday then I was Aberdeen game even though he didn't do bad in that game either. 

I'm still edging with Wallace but if Beerman plays next weekend at Hampden and gives us a big performance then sorry, the position is his. 

11 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Too small imo,time will tell though. If he does play in old firm game and it goes wrong it could set him back big time.

Too small :confused:They have Methadone Mick playing left back for them about the same height and hes worth 15 million you know.

18 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

Hope he keeps Wallace out the team and play someone else at left wing, Wallace is garbage. Beerman has done more in 3 matches than Wallace has in 7 months

Apart from in the scoring, assists, chances created and MOTM stats, you are spot on. 

17 hours ago, Broxi said:

I'm not going to get carried away. He's had solid matches, but not done anything special yet. He's been tidy and made some good runs with little end product offensively.

For an 18 year old it's promising but just because he's not playing bad doesn't mean he's good enough either. Definitely happy for him to be a rotation player and I'm not going to be worried if I see his name on the team sheet but time will tell if he can grow into a first choice starter.

His run at pittodrie played a fair part in the opener - agreed though, we will do him little favours to elevate expectations to quickly.

Looking very promising though!

• 3 weeks later...
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 0:22 AM, 1690tamRFC said:

Disagree, think he does his defensive duties well enough and as good as anyone we have easily 

Hate to ask m8 but have you had a change of heart ? Wallace has his critics but don't tell me he'd not have performed MUCH better than the rookie in both old firm games.

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

@Elfideldo

@The Dude

Having watched more of this boy than most on the forum can you tell us if he's actually right sided or not (despite being played at left back last season)? Basing this on a couple of posts in the Marseille game thread. Cheers.

He's neither footed I think 

15 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

@Elfideldo

@The Dude

Having watched more of this boy than most on the forum can you tell us if he's actually right sided or not (despite being played at left back last season)? Basing this on a couple of posts in the Marseille game thread. Cheers.

He's more comfortable anywhere down the right hand side of the pitch. Right-footed but adept with the left too.