Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Frank Reynolds    3,190

Unfortunately we have to see them again next season.

I'd take 19/5 odds on them being relegated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Captain Hilts    7,790

Can't wait to put the scummy cunts in their place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dummiesoot    3,182
30 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

Who?

That other shower that harboured paedos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
G.E.C.    3,967

I've got a decent Hibs fan on snapchat, apart from her they are all cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vanoli    2,135

4 games for us where we'll have to compete with a side fighting with all they've got like it's a cup final, 4 games for Celtic where they'll barely have to break sweat to be handed the win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kanjo    1,164

Basing on past teams who get promoted and how pish they have actually been this season... I don't imagine them being any sort of issue.  They'll be the next Hamilton/Thistle/Dundee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Hilts    7,790
2 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Basing on past teams who get promoted and how pish they have actually been this season... I don't imagine them being any sort of issue.  They'll be the next Hamilton/Thistle/Dundee.

Alot of them genuinely think they're going to tear up the league next season. Obviously based on beating one of the worst Hearts sides in recent history. 

Deluded cunts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kanjo    1,164
1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Alot of them genuinely think they're going to tear up the league next season. Obviously based on beating one of the worst Hearts sides in recent history. 

Deluded cunts. 

That does not surprise me in the slightest.  They have failed to win just under HALF of their games in the Championship.  They won't be spending money.  Of all teams promoted in the last few years that is probably up there with one of the worst records.  Nothing is a guarantee in football but my opinion based on the stats tells me they will be back where they were in 2014.

Thankfully the damage they have suffered off the pitch is with thanks to us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King Jela    5,647
1 hour ago, kanjo said:

That does not surprise me in the slightest.  They have failed to win just under HALF of their games in the Championship.  They won't be spending money.  Of all teams promoted in the last few years that is probably up there with one of the worst records.  Nothing is a guarantee in football but my opinion based on the stats tells me they will be back where they were in 2014.

Thankfully the damage they have suffered off the pitch is with thanks to us. 

That is a shocking record. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
G.E.C.    3,967

They'll do some damage next season. Don't want to start turning this into a lovefest but they have a decent squad a proven manager. They'll sign better players.

We had an appauling record against them in the cup and championship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frank Reynolds    3,190
49 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

They'll do some damage next season. Don't want to start turning this into a lovefest but they have a decent squad a proven manager. They'll sign better players.

We had an appauling record against them in the cup and championship.

I can't see them finishing in the top 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

They'll do some damage next season. Don't want to start turning this into a lovefest but they have a decent squad a proven manager. They'll sign better players.

We had an appauling record against them in the cup and championship.

Somebody stolen your phone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
saintbob1969    583
16 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

That other shower that harboured paedos.

I may have heard of them. Are they not some feeder club or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bristoe1872    542

Put twelve points on the board for Savco FC before a ball is kicked then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DMax399    297
1 hour ago, BluesClues said:

I can't see them finishing in the top 6

Agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slimjim1690    852
1 hour ago, BluesClues said:

I can't see them finishing in the top 6

Well they will start 12 points behind from the start, that's a lot of catching up to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jintybear    2,550
6 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Well they will start 12 points behind from the start, that's a lot of catching up to do.

Am I missing something? Why will they have 12 points deducted before they start? 

I can't wait to play them at Ibrox. That game just after xmas when we were in the championship was one of the best atmospheres for years! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryju84    1,374
43 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Am I missing something? Why will they have 12 points deducted before they start? 

I can't wait to play them at Ibrox. That game just after xmas when we were in the championship was one of the best atmospheres for years! 

They will gift 4 wins to the taigs. So thats -12 for them and + 12 for Taigs right away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jintybear    2,550
Just now, Ryju84 said:

They will gift 4 wins to the taigs. So thats -12 for them and + 12 for Taigs right away

I'm so thick :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tyabb bear    61
9 hours ago, jintybear said:

I'm so thick :unsure:

Only 9 points as they won't be in the top six

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BradPitt    3
On 2017-04-16 at 0:37 AM, kanjo said:

That does not surprise me in the slightest.  They have failed to win just under HALF of their games in the Championship.  They won't be spending money.  Of all teams promoted in the last few years that is probably up there with one of the worst records.  Nothing is a guarantee in football but my opinion based on the stats tells me they will be back where they were in 2014.

Thankfully the damage they have suffered off the pitch is with thanks to us. 

what's the damage off the pitch? are they broke financially or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eejay the dj    6,968
On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:25 PM, Vanoli said:

4 games for us where we'll have to compete with a side fighting with all they've got like it's a cup final, 4 games for Celtic where they'll barely have to break sweat to be handed the win. 

As long as popcorn teeth is there . It will be a love in all day long and a beggars win obviously 12pts guaranteed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×