Hibs

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate the cunts more than I hate Aberdeen and that's saying something. 

Unfortunately one of the cunts had to go through and I'm glad it's Aberdeen in the sense that if we somehow manage to get through tomorrow we will beat them in the final. 

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Hate the cunts more than I hate Aberdeen and that's saying something. 

Unfortunately one of the cunts had to go through and I'm glad it's Aberdeen in the sense that if we somehow manage to get through tomorrow we will beat them in the final. 

It also means we're 3 points away from European football

On 25/04/2017 at 11:32 AM, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Can't see this happening. According to Lemon the Hivs are the second best team in the country  :rofl:

Crikey, I thought that was a joke.   Then in another article on the same game in the same paper he brands the Hibs performance pathetic :confused:

On 4/15/2017 at 6:49 PM, BluesClues said:

Unfortunately we have to see them again next season.

I'd take 19/5 odds on them being relegated

How can you say that?

Didn't you know that they're the second best team in Scottish Football, according to the gap toothed cunt who mismanages them anyway

roi-guy_anim.gif.4d7992811d2e37d983ae00cb5daa7530.gif

34 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

They aren't even the second biggest team in their city behave yourself lennon ya moron.

That's what this clown does mate. The old perception becomes reality routine, he drills into his shite players that they're really no shite, that they're world class. Basically he's a world class con man, and an ugly stinking one at that.....

43 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

That's what this clown does mate. The old perception becomes reality routine, he drills into his shite players that they're really no shite, that they're world class. Basically he's a world class con man, and an ugly stinking one at that.....

True but he is as useless a manager as he is a human being.

• 4 weeks later...

Anycunt else see them doing a minute by minute commentary of last years final on twitter right now. It is horrendously embarrassing :lol: genuinely cringing for the cunt who has been told to do that on their twitter account

10 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Anycunt else see them doing a minute by minute commentary of last years final on twitter right now. It is horrendously embarrassing :lol: genuinely cringing for the cunt who has been told to do that on their twitter account

They're getting ripped to shreds for it :lol:

Screenshot_20170521-195317.png

Screenshot_20170521-195343.png

Screenshot_20170521-195355.png

The greatest act of tinpottery i've ever witnessed. I'm utterly mortified for them.

That said, i'll never not be angry at us for losing that fucking game. Playing horrific yet still ahead with 9 minutes to play. Fucking die. 

• 2 weeks later...