People at the match using mobiles

Rambo1872

What is the RM take on this practice? Both the guy beside me, the burd in front of me, and a guy to the left in front of me spent a good amount of time during the match replying to folk on whatsapp and checking english scores. 

Now personally i dont mind too much because im watching the full 90 mins and it doesnt affect me but i just dont see why people pay to go to ibrox and sit on their phones. 

Anyone else noticed this in their section? It baffles me.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

What is the RM take on this practice? Both the guy beside me, the burd in front of me, and a guy to the left in front of me spent a good amount of time during the match replying to folk on whatsapp and checking english scores. 

Now personally i dont mind too much because im watching the full 90 mins and it doesnt affect me but i just dont see why people pay to go to ibrox and sit on their phones. 

They get a signal? Wow !

5 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

My mate does this constantly . I never made last two games due.to work and had.my boy today. He says I don't support the  team .I say I do. I pay my 440 or whatever it is and I go when work and family commitments allow me to.  Added ro that I give my ticket away for nothing for games I can't for to.

My point to him is .. when I go I watch the game for.90 minutes. He spends most of the time checking or putting on in match bets. 

I pay my season ticket we've year and choose when I go.  I would live.live . to be there.all the time but it's. Just not possible.  But when I go I go to watch the game. Not sit on.a fucking phone checking scores. You could do that from inside a phone box if u wish .. I just do not get it at all 

Trying to think what else I'd ban. Probably quite alot of stuff.

There'd be some kind of punishment for leaving your seat empty, obviously. You know, for not using the secondary ticketing, Govanblue or giving it to someone else. Terrible behaviour that.

Just now, Inigo said:

Trying to think what else I'd ban. Probably quite alot of stuff.

There'd be some kind of punishment for leaving your seat empty, obviously. You know, for not using the secondary ticketing, Govanblue or giving it to someone else). Terrible behaviour that.

I'd ban ugly wumin.