People at the match using mobiles

Rambo1872

21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

How can you watch the full 90 when your watching folks on specific apps on their phones :pipe:

Peripheral vision rodney peripheral vision! See whats happening its distracting me from watching 90 mins of football ?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Well you'll fuckin hate the 3 or 4 blokes in my row that leave at half time to go to the pub.

My take on this is that their wives don't allow them to go out except to go to the football. So they use this time to get hammered together.

What else could it be.

Waste of a ticket.

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Nightmare.

All the way to Aberdeen and miss 2 goals for the sake of a piss ??

That's fuck all my cousin was at a rave the night before and ended up selling his ticket up there because he knew he wisnae getting in because of the state of him and fell asleep on the bus. :lol: 

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

What is the RM take on this practice? Both the guy beside me, the burd in front of me, and a guy to the left in front of me spent a good amount of time during the match replying to folk on whatsapp and checking english scores. 

Now personally i dont mind too much because im watching the full 90 mins and it doesnt affect me but i just dont see why people pay to go to ibrox and sit on their phones. 

Anyone else noticed this in their section? It baffles me.

When I checked the stats on SktBet, there hadn't been a shot on target at 30 minutes.

Therein lies your answer.

We can be dull as fuck.

Don't be swayed by last week's, once in a life-time, 3 goals in 3 minutes.

41 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

What is the RM take on this practice? Both the guy beside me, the burd in front of me, and a guy to the left in front of me spent a good amount of time during the match replying to folk on whatsapp and checking english scores. 

Now personally i dont mind too much because im watching the full 90 mins and it doesnt affect me but i just dont see why people pay to go to ibrox and sit on their phones. 

Were u beside me? ?

Sounds very familiar and I was checking the Aberdeen score a few times 

If my Dad's not at the game (usually working) I text him updates for goals, subs etc. - and I check the scores every now and then. (E.g - Checking if Aberdeen were losing today) Sorry I offended you. I wish I could be as good a fan as you.

56 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Folk that go for a piss or a pie them moan when they miss a goal.

Dafties 

See to be fair I think that's all just part of the experience, trying to figure out what's going on by 50'000 fans moans and cheers.

The amount of times I've seen myself hastily zip up then run back knowing by the reaction we've scored is unreal. Aye ye might miss a goal or two but ye can always watch it later. 

Leaving early on the other hand, I just don't get it. Especially after a win there's nothing quite like walking out amongst the masses away up PRW. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

That's fuck all my cousin was at a rave the night before and ended up selling his ticket up there because he knew he wisnae getting in because of the state of him and fell asleep on the bus. :lol: 

First Elgin away we had, me and the bird was flat out all night, on the KPL at 8 absolute madness all the way there then somecunt off the bus said about 2 mins in, if we don't get a corner in the first ten minutes we're going to the pub. Pub we went ?

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

First Elgin away we had, me and the bird was flat out all night, on the KPL at 8 absolute madness all the way there then somecunt off the bus said about 2 mins in, if we don't get a corner in the first ten minutes we're going to the pub. Pub we went ?

Elgin. :lol: 

me and a boy on the bus took a cardy in the wee portable toilets the first game and went to the pub after about five minutes.

second game, half our bus never even left the pub for the game.

god a miss the third division. :lol: 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Elgin. :lol: 

me and a boy on the bus took a cardy in the wee portable toilets the first game and went to the pub after about five minutes.

second game, half our bus never even left the pub for the game.

god a miss the third division. :lol: 

From 3rd to championship are my favourite days following us since Gazza was here. 

3 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Never see it, only my mate goes on his phone if we score to send a message to people not at the game.

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

From 3rd to championship are my favourite days following us since Gazza was here. 

Third division was the best season I've ever had following Rangers.  I've never been the sort to leave early or abandon us for the pub.  But that season changed me. :lol: 

Peterhead same wee pal got a knock back so me and him were last to leave the pub anyway so we had the kitty money so just fucked off back tae the pub to spend the money. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Annan, ground was tiny was struggling for a ticket.  Managed to get one seconds before kick off a weans one.  Went into the ground.  Lucky if I was there for 5 minutes and went back to the wee club we were all in. :lol: 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Third division was the best season I've ever had following Rangers.  I've never been the sort to leave early or abandon us for the pub.  But that season changed me. :lol: 

Peterhead same wee pal got a knock back so me and him were last to leave the pub anyway so we had the kitty money so just fucked off back tae the pub to spend the money. :lol: 

Same as myself mate, changed me for ever in the same way but I'll stand by the fact I've never enjoyed football as much. Funny thing I've missed more games this season (10 home and away)  through a change in my work than I've missed in the  last ten years and I honestly can't say I'm gutted, I never ever thought that would be the case and if I'd have missed Montrose away I'd have been fuming ha ha