People at the match using mobiles

Rambo1872

14 hours ago, BEE said:

Your mate has chosen a course in life that means he can attend all games, have to agree with him that you are a part timer. Poor show coming on here greeting about it.

Look.. rangers don't put food on the table. Let's be honest with all the shit that has happened over last few years.  Your just a number to thethe club just another person who pays money for an inept pish product over the last few years.

Added to that . I would rather spend time with my son and watch him growing up , hwlp him grow into a respectsble child .. So if that makes me a part timer . Then so be it. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Look.. rangers don't put food on the table. Let's be honest with all the shit that has happened over last few years.  Your just a number to thethe club just another person who pays money for an inept pish product over the last few years.

Added to that . I would rather spend time with my son and watch him growing up , hwlp him grow into a respectsble child .. So if that makes me a part timer . Then so be it. 

Look.. Rangers may not put food on the table, but they put joy in your heart.

Spend time with your son at the football.

Stay to the end, everyone's a winner.

1 hour ago, deco19761 said:

?

In all honesty people can do what they want with their ticket, I've slagged off people for leaving early - missing games etc. at points. I've now done all of the above :lol: Fuck justifying yourself to any cunt.

I hate cunts who talk...in the Broomloan a year back and 2 studenty pricks sat discussing their past boys holidays to magaluf, escapades at the weekends and their plans and how annoying and mad their mates are, absolute couple of bellends 

23 minutes ago, BEE said:

?

In all honesty people can do what they want with their ticket, I've slagged off people for leaving early - missing games etc. at points. I've now done all of the above :lol: Fuck justifying yourself to any cunt.

Lol fair enough ... 

45 minutes ago, BEE said:

?

So what you're saying is you are a two faced bastard, and we should ignore everything you type.

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

So what you're saying is you are a two faced bastard, and we should ignore everything you type.

Unsure if you can see emoji but first post was clearly a fishing trip.

So no one on here moaning has ever posted on here during a match? Not even on a match thread? Aye right

Why do folk get so wound up when someone else does something that has zero effect on their life?

24 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I left at half time yesterday cause I wanted a booze and I was bored. 

Don't give a flying fuck what anyone's opinion is on it. 

Should have gave me a shout, i was hanging during the second half.

Last 10 minutes i thought i was going to collapse:lol:

5 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I got home at half eight this morning 

:lol: can't count the amount of games I've been on it all night then at 6 in the morning remembering there's a game that day and just staying awake and staying on it, if it were work or anything else I'd be in my bed and calling in sick but if it's a game you just go absolutely pished and pinging out ma mind. Watching a football game is strange when your still out yer dial on mandy :lol:

Just now, Willis said:

:lol: can't count the amount of games I've been on it all night then at 6 in the morning remembering there's a game that day and just staying awake and staying on it, if it were work or anything else I'd be in my bed and calling in sick but if it's a game you just go absolutely pished and pinging out ma mind. Watching a football game is strange when your still out yer dial on mandy :lol:

I done that last week. On it all Saturday full of prop then bus up to Aberdeen at half eight in the morning oot ma bin 

Just now, Willis said:

:lol: can't count the amount of games I've been on it all night then at 6 in the morning remembering there's a game that day and just staying awake and staying on it, if it were work or anything else I'd be in my bed and calling in sick but if it's a game you just go absolutely pished and pinging out ma mind. Watching a football game is strange when your still out yer dial on mandy :lol:

Canni seem to get her anymore in Greenock:depressed:

Be much better if it was like England up here and you could get a top up at half time.