Legoeater suspended for Old Firm

G.E.C.

17 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

They are desperate for a treble. They see their captain as integral to their team and want him available. That's what this is about, not them thinking about any gap.

So not a back-handed compliment then? Ah well, teach me to feel positive about ourselves. Still like feeling they perceive us as enough of a threat to their treble aspirations that they have to openly behave in such an unseemly manner.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not great but he's exactly what we need in our side right now. I'll never forget when they came out to warm up at Ibrox at new year- all our players out in 4 layers, brown leads them out in a short sleeved tshirt and headed straight for a stare off with our fans. They won that game before it even kicked off, Ibrox was their patch in their minds and that all stems from him. Contrast between him and Wallace is night and day. Limited footballer, but a leader and the all round horrible bastard that every winning team needs. I'd love him to miss any game against us tbh. 

We are all getting worked up here .In reality the beggars won't be allowed to lose on Sunday .

I feel it's a shoe in .Way too much prestige as stake .Treble winners on their anniversary of the game they constantly remind of us 

It will be a miracle if we win this game if it's close .

We will have to be totally in control of the game .Even then I still think Collum will be there for a reason 

I was just looking here http://www.scottishfa.co.uk for news about Brown

and it says 

The Scottish FA Youth Cup Final is being played at Hampden Park on Wednesday 26th April, kick-off 7.30pm - behind closed doors.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1961&newsCategoryID=2&newsID=16887

When was that decided?

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We are all getting worked up here .In reality the beggars won't be allowed to lose on Sunday .

I feel it's a shoe in .Way too much prestige as stake .Treble winners on their anniversary of the game they constantly remind of us 

It will be a miracle if we win this game if it's close .

We will have to be totally in control of the game .Even then I still think Collum will be there for a reason 

FFS man thats Fenian like paranoia

Just now, Sweetheart said:

The brechin advertiser :lol:

Course he's playing as they've appealed it. We knew this almost instantly after the game yesterday 

54 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

He's not great but he's exactly what we need in our side right now. I'll never forget when they came out to warm up at Ibrox at new year- all our players out in 4 layers, brown leads them out in a short sleeved tshirt and headed straight for a stare off with our fans. They won that game before it even kicked off, Ibrox was their patch in their minds and that all stems from him. Contrast between him and Wallace is night and day. Limited footballer, but a leader and the all round horrible bastard that every winning team needs. I'd love him to miss any game against us tbh. 

He's not really a leader though, is he? He's a ned who has everyone in Scottish football scared of him, mostly because up until yesterday he wasn't refereed the way other players are.

When celtic play in Europe he's the weak link because nobody has heard of him/cares about him/is interested in his silly staring. 

Rubbish player, can't pass forward, can't shoot, touch is loose and mobility very much diminished. 

Bheggars greeting about the cheating of Ross County then appealing a red card their manager said he had "no complaints" about to enable their mongo-like captain to play in the semi.

It's not outright cheating but it's typical standard tarrier behaviour exploiting loopholes.

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They don't have the copyright on that 

now piss off with that remark 

too many hypocrites on here including yourself 

Aye?

How am I a hypocrite because I don't believe that there is some sort of conspiracy that will mean we won't be allowed to.win on Sunday?

:lol:

3 hours ago, M0NTY said:

I dont think tweeting "hope scott brown can play in the semi" and then when a tim replied saying he will be playing, replying " good because hes fucking shite" is pretending to be one of them. 

You're getting all a bit @cumnockbear on us now calm doon ffs

2 hours ago, reallyruff said:

So not a back-handed compliment then? Ah well, teach me to feel positive about ourselves. Still like feeling they perceive us as enough of a threat to their treble aspirations that they have to openly behave in such an unseemly manner.

Nah, I think they'd appeal regardless of who they were facing.

They're desperate for the treble, it's not really about us I don't think.

Didn't we appeal once and get a decision the next day if not the same day? The Kenny Miller V Dundee UTD sending off... I found this

"The referee has indicated that he is content with his decision, after confirmation of the player's violent conduct using both arm and leg. The claim is therefore dismissed automatically and will not be referred to the review panel. "

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Nah, I think they'd appeal regardless of who they were facing.

They're desperate for the treble, it's not really about us I don't think.

Probably right. Cunt's will be cunt's regardless. Still it was a nice thought.