Legoeater suspended for Old Firm

G.E.C.

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

And because it shows Broonaldo in a bad light :dunno:

since he'd easily walk into our team :dance:

Joking aside, Brown was a big reason we won that game.

Assisted miller

Got shat on by McKay

Was denied scoring a penalty by the fresh prince of govan. 

One bad game doesn't change the fact that he'd walk into our team. He's bullied us every other time we've played them.

That's not even to say I rate him as a player because I don't. It's just a statement on how shite and lightweight our midfield is.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'm not singling you out or anything mate, I agree with a lot of the stuff you post on here but as I say all the conspiracy stuff just isn't for me and if I see something I don't agree with I do tend to jump in. If we lose at the weekend I don't think it will have anything to do with anyone getting favours, likewise if we win. It will come down to who wants it more and I fully expect that to be us.

The name change was more to do with my frustration at Tavernier this season tbh although I did have a few posters who completely missed the point that the name was just a play on words and seemed to think I did have some sort of affiliation to the pub :lol:

fair enough mate . I have to admit last few years have made me worse but I just love my conspiracy stories :p:.

A fair amount probably are cobblers but I'm pretty sure I get quite a few spot on .

Never call a bear a beggar though unless you think they deserve it . Ultimate insult IMO

Just now, eejay the dj said:

fair enough mate . I have to admit last few years have made me worse but I just love my conspiracy stories :p:.

A fair amount probably are cobblers but I'm pretty sure I get quite a few spot .

Never call a bear a beggar though unless you think they deserve it . Ultimate insult IMO

Nobody called you a beggar 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

It's not me being precious mate . I was just making that point . I might talk pish at times but I'm not guilty of beggar behaviour :cheers:

I said Fenian like paranoia. So aye you're being precious 

45 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Well yes, he is always the same. It's a consistent view he has, not just something that's come about ahead of this game.

That was my point.

I took it as you saying he was always paranoid to fenian like levels in all his posts.

Which he isn't.

Seen the big man post plenty good stuff about us without that slant to the posts.

He bleeds blue, that i know.

4 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Of course you do, or else you wouldn't post anything. 

That doesn't make any sense. I post what I feel about things then that's it. Just my views on things. If one person likes it, a thousand or none it doesn't really matter.

if your life needs approval from screen names on the internet then I'd say that's a pretty poor existence that person would lead.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

So he's not always the same:lol:

Fwiw i think there's a lot of substance to Eejays posts and he can back them up with referencing incidents etc.

It may seem para to some but as he says, the bheggars have done alright out contesting everything and portraying themselves victims of conspiracy.

We have been getting shafted for a long time in this country, Manchester and the  resulting fixture pile up made me sit up and take notice.

The treatment after admin when we have been the victim of business crooks was nothing short of atrocious.

Any other club has received help but not the big bad Rangers.

Cheers mate .When the white van comes mate . Make sure I'm looked after eh :lol: