Legoeater suspended for Old Firm

G.E.C.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I don't really care what you think . Every one of your posts is laughable . :lol:

You are the one everyone on here laughs at .:p:

... at least I don't post paranoid drivel - I'd rather be laughed at than pitied! 

Fuck scott brown and fuck his pedophile harbouring club. And fuck acting like that lot and claiming conspiracy and making excuses before a balls even kicked. We're going to do them. And while I'd rather he wasn't playing it still doesn't give me any fear of them.

They bottle it every time they play a big team and we can handle diddy teams so we'll hammer them

The fact we had folks in stand by to reject our appeals on other occasions whereas there's no hearing till next week for the spastic tells us a lot.

however the day we need Celtic to lose scot brown so we have a chance is the day we jack it in. They have far better players than that goon and if we go man for man in the middle then he'll struggle. Just like last time when Rodgers reverted to 4-4-2 brown struggled.  As long as we play the same formation as them there's a good chance he'll get another red card anyway.   I fully expect us to win this game and the one next week

My vision of the perfect finish on Sunday.

Going into the 91st minute the score is tied at 1-1.

Rangers attack up the wing, McKay swings a cross into the box, Dodoo is wiped out mid jump by the "legoeater" straight red for him penalty for Rangers. Miller or Waghorn slot the ball into the bottom corner. Rangers win 2-1 the bheasts go nuts invade the pitch and end up binned into the bottom league of Scottish football.

Well I can dream right?

8 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Rangers attack up the wing, McKay swings a cross into the box, Dodoo is wiped out mid jump by the "legoeater" straight red for him penalty for Rangers. Miller or Waghorn slot the ball into the bottom corner. Rangers win 2-1 the bheasts go nuts invade the pitch and end up binned into the bottom league of Scottish football.

Well I can dream right?

yeah you can dream. that lot can get away with anything since the SFA is run by their own kind. they could admit their pedo history, cheat on taxes, invade pitches and get nothing but wee slap on the wrist. fuck knows what it'd take if anything to get them dropped down the leagues.

Says it all about our game, We have 2 clubs covering up sex abuse years ago and one even rehire him knowing full well what he did.

What do our FA do? Take a fucking summer holiday.  

Time for this board to demand they start doing their jobs by suspending both members of the SFA board from these clubs who shamed Scottish football 

2 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Well I can dream right?

Miller or Waghorn would be arrested/banned for inciting a riot....McKay and Dodoo for conspiracy and Rangers stripped of titles and demoted...

obviously. 

2 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Well I can dream right?

Here here mate, would take any win but dont think I could face penalties again :)

Lego muncher will lose the plot if we go 1 up ...Problem is most refs let him do as he pleases but that one on Sunday at least showed some baws. If it had been that rhabid cockend Thomson in charge he wouldn't even have been booked.

This 'stop the paranoia' rhetoric is the exact reason were in the position were in just now ffs. 

Sat back and let them do what they want for the best part of two decades, when anything went against us was just us 'being paranoid'. 

The way the club and its fans have been treated the past decade or so definitely isn't paranoia it's fact. 

3 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Well I can dream right?

fuck That mate I want to be 6-0 up going into the last minute and celebrating a place in the final

35 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This 'stop the paranoia' rhetoric is the exact reason were in the position were in just now ffs. 

Sat back and let them do what they want for the best part of two decades, when anything went against us was just us 'being paranoid'. 

The way the club and its fans have been treated the past decade or so definitely isn't paranoia it's fact. 

so referees and the sfa have stopped us winning football matches?

Can you tell me these games so I can sue them if I was in attendance.

Cheers

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Where did I say that? I mean position in society and Scotland not the league table:lol:

Well it was me who called him paranoid for that statement. And I think others did too. It had nothing to do with society or Scotland (his post and my reply)

:lol:

Is it you who's paranoid here or me :whistle:

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Well it was me who called him paranoid for that statement. And I think others did too. It had nothing to do with society or Scotland (his post and my reply)

:lol:

Is it you who's paranoid here or me :whistle:

It was a general comment on being paranoid in this society. I think he has a point in terms of culture and Scotland as a whole. 

Deliberately refs throwing games?  no

but a few of decisions point to things like cheating. I believe the refs and the SFA are just incredibly bad at their jobs but decisions like Collums at Falkirk last year, Thompsons stomach handball in favour of them against ST J this year and the fact very few refs if at all ref another old firm at parkhead.  

Just now, Prso's headband said:

It was a general comment on being paranoid in this society. I think he has a point in terms of culture and Scotland as a whole. 

Deliberately refs throwing games?  no

but a few of decisions point to things like cheating. I believe the refs and the SFA are just incredibly bad at their jobs but decisions like Collums at Falkirk last year, Thompsons stomach handball in favour of them against ST J this year and the fact very few refs if at all ref another old firm at parkhead.  

TBH mate I think the refs are shite. Sunday showed that with the penalty award for Ross county. You've then got a phantom motherwell goal as well at the weekend. 

I don't believe there's a conspiracy against any team. we've been shite this season but I don't know if I can look and point at a ref costing us. Sammons hand ball was a poor decision at killie I suppose but in the grand scheme of things it does even out.

On Saturday our second goal went in our favour as that should've been a thistle throw in. 

So aye I believe they're shite rather than acting on a conspiracy to stop us winning games 

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

TBH mate I think the refs are shite. Sunday showed that with the penalty award for Ross county. You've then got a phantom motherwell goal as well at the weekend. 

I don't believe there's a conspiracy against any team. we've been shite this season but I don't know if I can look and point at a ref costing us. Sammons hand ball was a poor decision at killie I suppose but in the grand scheme of things it does even out.

On Saturday our second goal went in our favour as that should've been a thistle throw in. 

So aye I believe they're shite rather than acting on a conspiracy to stop us winning games 

..... As you say it evens out ... the non-free kick awarded to the sheep the first time we played them up there was a perfect example of bad refereeing ... resulting in them getting the winner against the run of play ..... our goal against PT was a similar bad decision.

Our refs are out and out shite .... fact .... and that's the beginning and end of it ...... :p:

:UK:

2 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

Lego muncher will lose the plot if we go 1 up ...Problem is most refs let him do as he pleases but that one on Sunday at least showed some baws. If it had been that rhabid cockend Thomson in charge he wouldn't even have been booked.

True, he made a challenge like the one that earned him a red card at the weekend in the last OF game at Ibrox and he seems to spend every old firm game just running about kicking folk or barging into them with no interest in getting the ball (I'm fact was it not him that made a run directly at McKay at Ibrox when the ball was nowhere near him) 

No idea why the refs in general allow him to get away with far more than any other player.