Legoeater suspended for Old Firm

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, bluenose1975 said:

So the guy that dives has been dealt with but fuck face hasn't, hmmm ?

IMG_0983.JPG

Awfully fast decision making :whistle:

I mean it was a dive no denying that but the fact that he's already been dealt with and somehow two taigs (Brown and Lennon) have managed to be present for a big game despite being conclusively been at fault for something is just....

me being paranoid surely :duh:

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Awfully fast decision making :whistle:

I mean it was a dive no denying that but the fact that he's already been dealt with and somehow two taigs (Brown and Lennon) have managed to be present for a big game despite being conclusively been at fault for something is just....

me being paranoid surely :duh:

SPFLawwell

14 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Sky Sports reporting red card overturned? I think someone is gonna get their knuckles wrapped!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11787/10843210/scott-brown-can-play-against-rangers-after-winning-appeal-against-red-card

That is a fucking disgrace. 

2 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

That is a fucking disgrace. 

I'm thinking SS have fucked up. They've read he's free to play and assumed the red card has been overturned?

Yeah, definitely not that the SFA have made their minds up already about tomorrow's hearing!

26 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Sky Sports reporting red card overturned? I think someone is gonna get their knuckles wrapped!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11787/10843210/scott-brown-can-play-against-rangers-after-winning-appeal-against-red-card

Na, that's a misunderstanding by whoever wrote that article - has to be. His hearing date is set as the 27th April.

Listened to sportsound on the way home and Vince Lunny on with KJ, English and Britney. KJ asks VL why, when the normal process is to lodge appeal on Monday at 3pm for a Thursday hearing why they cant work it Tuesday to Friday instead. His response was pathetic. Crap about it being difficult to get volunteers to sit on a panel on Friday if they had panel on Thursday. That it was hard to get folk at short notice that they cant do these things overnight. Its the same timeframe of 4 days and presumably following a bank holiday there is no Thursday panel in any case.

He mentioned a rule though which increases the ban to 3 days if the appeal is deemed as being frivolous. This is as frivolous as it gets.

1 hour ago, StornowayBlue said:

Na, that's a misunderstanding by whoever wrote that article - has to be. His hearing date is set as the 27th April.

Listened to sportsound on the way home and Vince Lunny on with KJ, English and Britney. KJ asks VL why, when the normal process is to lodge appeal on Monday at 3pm for a Thursday hearing why they cant work it Tuesday to Friday instead. His response was pathetic. Crap about it being difficult to get volunteers to sit on a panel on Friday if they had panel on Thursday. That it was hard to get folk at short notice that they cant do these things overnight. Its the same timeframe of 4 days and presumably following a bank holiday there is no Thursday panel in any case.

He mentioned a rule though which increases the ban to 3 days if the appeal is deemed as being frivolous. This is as frivolous as it gets.

Ridiculous excuse. One rule for those cunts and another for everyone else. They sorted out Schalk quick enough as well. Swear the SFA just make it up as they go along 

1 minute ago, 55Bear said:

Ridiculous excuse. One rule for those cunts and another for everyone else. They sorted out Schalk quick enough as well. Swear the SFA just make it up as they go along 

Its set in the articles of association mate. It seems as if it's all against us at times. The rules are flawed. Typically on a bank holiday monday, clubs have until 3pm tuesday to appeal. For a 1-day delay in appealing, there is a 7-day delay in the hearing.