Legoeater suspended for Old Firm

G.E.C.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, jim beam said:

I would say the point is that many bears have no interest in watching them steamroller the Pish that make up the SPL.

I personally would rather watch anything other than them and that's not any staunchness I just don't know many bears that watch any of their games.

Which is fine.

But it doesn't half limit your contribution when talking about other teams players, tactics, weaknesses, strengths etc.

It's the sort of comment you get from folk that say Celtic are shite we're only 2 or 3 good players from challenging them. But who then say they don't watch games other than ours.

So it's hardly the cringe that it's made out to be..... especially given we've got two matches coming up versus them.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Which is fine.

But it doesn't half limit your contribution when talking about other teams players, tactics, weaknesses, strengths etc.

It's the sort of comment you get from folk that say Celtic are shite we're only 2 or 3 good players from challenging them. But who then say they don't watch games other than ours.

So it's hardly the cringe that it's made out to be..... especially given we've got two matches coming up versus them.

I usually watch as they're our nearest rivals, good to know your enemy and all that, nevermind we're playing them in the next two games, i'd probably do the same to any team we were playing next, never mind twice in a row.

That said, if they go 2 up at any stage, I automatically turn over ... 

1 hour ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Old Lex McLean joke

Goes to watch old firm game at the piggery gets to turnstile and asks guy how much is it to get in? Pound mate guy says, ok says Lex, here's ten bob I'm only here to see the Rangers. 

take it all the celtic fans are only paying half price as well next couple of games:mutley:

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I usually watch as they're our nearest rivals, good to know your enemy and all that, nevermind we're playing them in the next two games, i'd probably do the same to any team we were playing next, never mind twice in a row.

That said, if they go 2 up at any stage, I automatically turn over ... 

Yup.

2-1 late in the game and it was off.

Missed the juicy stuff too.

22 minutes ago, jim beam said:

I would say the point is that many bears have no interest in watching them steamroller the Pish that make up the SPL.

I personally would rather watch anything other than them and that's not any staunchness I just don't know many bears that watch any of their games.

100%

Just now, kanjo said:

He's not a great player... but it is his drive and his ability to fire up the others beside him which is the asset.  He will be missed next week, no doubt about it.

Agreed.

So much goes through him too that he is important to their system.

This is without doubt in our favour.

49 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Mad rancid cheating bastards if true! Wouldn't be surprising though.......

If they appeal they should get done for making a frivolous argument. Extra game ban for misuse of the appeal process as it was a Stonewall red and even Brenda more or less admitted it in his interview, albeit grudgingly. It's  downright cheating imo (so much for sporting integrity eh?)

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Surely this cannot be!  Who will stare at our younger players at kickoff in a vain attempt to intimadate them whilst coming across like a pedophile standing outside a primary school? 

James Forrest. 

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

what one of our players midfield players are better, i hate the wank, fucking despise him but he would walk into our team easily. 

If you think he is better than Holt or hyndman then you should just give up on life. Tell me one thing the does well?

2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

So what's the actual script? Is he missing the semi final or what?

No 

they have appealed and because its Easter weekend the appeal can't be heard until the 27th so he is free to play. 

Its a riot, why can they no just hear the appeal during the week. 

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

If you think he is better than Holt or hyndman then you should just give up on life. Tell me one thing the does well?

Hyndmans a loan player. 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

No 

they have appealed and because its Easter weekend the appeal can't be heard until the 27th so he is free to play. 

Its a riot, why can they no just here the appeal during the week. 

Is that Gerry McCullough you're referencing? Its either serious foul play or voilent conduct. 

That means the appeal is fasttracked - it would usually be this Thursday, so why not Friday.

Or do you know for a fact?