Legoeater suspended for Old Firm

G.E.C.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The panel are deciding all decisions made over Easter on Saturday 28th April. That is so much bullshit. This was a decision made before the weekend. Fair enough they are informing the clubs etc but surely they could have set the panel date sometime this week. Very odd so will definitely play this coming Sunday.

24 minutes ago, lazza1873 said:

Sums this country up that they can't get 3 people in a room to make a decision which will take 1 minute to make.

Ive never rated brown, never will but he gets them fired up and I think they'd be worse off without him going into semi final.

In any company or workplace you will have standard procedures. However very often things will pop up as a matter of urgency that you've possibly not prepared for. In those situations you need leadership from the top to diffuse and resolve the issue asap. The SFA must be very aware of what they are trying to do. There is literally no reason why they can't have any potential appeal reviewed this week. They have the power and authority to do this. 

I don't agree with the taigs use of the system but the SFA can clear this up and would be most to blame if he plays. It's all on them. They must review any appeal this week. This Thursday and bank holiday pish can easily be changed given the circumstances or they've effectively given all players the freedom to do what the fuck they want this weekend without any immediate punishment.

I just watched the bbc highlights there, County goalie for Roberts goal was shocking the header for Ross Counties first was brilliant, the dive for the penalty was outrageous but hey we will take it as they get the rub all the time.

No shame whatsoever from these scumbag bastards. 

Hopefully following the events of the Ross County game the media in Scotland will raise the issue of sporting integrity, the character of Brendan Rodgers or the number of times Celtic players have taken a dive this year in response the the faux outrage. 

Won't hold my breath. 

giphy.gif

I remember a Scottish Cup tie at Tannadice a couple of years ago when we appealed Kevin Thomson's red card and the SFA magically opened their offices at 6pm that night just to throw the appeal out .. that's Lennon and Brown in the space of 2 days 

fenians in high places and paranoid Protestants 

12 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

So if I've read this correctly you're on twitter pretending to be one of them. 

You need to have a word with yourself mate. That's the kind of thing I'd expect from them and God knows we get out share on here but I find it incomprehensible that any self respecting bear would even consider doing this. 

Lol simmer down a lead them on for a few tweets then a start winding them up and eventually reveal maself whilst laughing at them and insulting their players ?

Im not organising away trips to europe with them like some rangers men have done in the past 

3 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Lol simmer down a lead them on for a few tweets then a start winding them up and eventually reveal maself whilst laughing at them and insulting their players ?

Im not organising away trips to europe with them like some rangers men have done in the past 

That still doesn't justify it, who wants to masquerade round as one of they cunts.

Surely you've got better things to do with yourself, it shows a certain level of obsession that's more akin to them. 

29 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Fucking stupid

35 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

You'll go down in history as an idiot.

15 hours ago, blueretro said:

So Brenda has no complaints about the red card, but they will appeal it anyway. Surely that in itself is bringing the game into disrepute?

Not really. They know that if they appeal that he'll be available for a more important game and then serve his suspension afterwards.

It's just playing the system and it's not that uncommon.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's an oddball mate.

Geez peace ya bunch a old women a wound one guy up on twitter then told him scott brown was shite. Some folk need to lighten up a bit in here at times its fucking depressing in some threads.

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

Geez peace ya bunch a old women a wound one guy up on twitter then told him scott brown was shite. Some folk need to lighten up a bit in here at times its fucking depressing in some threads.

Why don't you try heading over to the Kerrydale street forum and "pretend" to be one of them then since you seem to enjoy that more.

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Why don't you try heading over to the Kerrydale street forum and "pretend" to be one of them then since you seem to enjoy that more.

Nah i'd rather get a laugh at guys like you going off on one and trying to tell another bear off for winding a tim up on social media. You probably think the kerryfail meltdown is a dreadful idea

6 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Nah i'd rather get a laugh at guys like you going off on one and trying to tell another bear off for winding a tim up on social media. You probably think the kerryfail meltdown is a dreadful idea

No I find that funny because it's not someone actually pretending to be one of them. That's just sad.