If you were the dj at ibrox what songs would you play

linfield1690

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Don't know why we don't play the tunes to naughty songs I'm pretty sure most fans will know the words. 

What has really fucked me off about this is 15 minutes before the old firm at Ibrox you have us playing Madness ffs! It was fucking embarrassing and pathetic. Anytime you go to the piggery it's rebels every minute they get ffs

'Is this the way to Amarillo' :megaanguish: fucking riddy.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Don't know why we don't play the tunes to naughty songs I'm pretty sure most fans will know the words. 

What has really fucked me off about this is 15 minutes before the old firm at Ibrox you have us playing Madness ffs! It was fucking embarrassing and pathetic. Anytime you go to the piggery it's rebels every minute they get ffs

Excatly mate thats why we need to get our dj to fuck we need to make a stand on this

I'd completely revamp the whole experience in to a real entertainment befitting one of the world's greatest teams, playing in one of the world's greatest stadiums in front of 10s of thousands of people by moving it in to the 21st century rather than harking back to 80s and 90s candy floss music, and I'd be using the big screens to maximise it.

Starting an hour before kick off first up would be ia 10 mnute video of our great history and achievements with suitable (commisioned if necessary) music, you've seen on here already from @julescotia the amazing stuff that can be done with video and suitable music, all the way from the Gallant Pioneers through the glories and the tragedies and the great achievents to the present. This would be repeated 20 minutes before kick off. 

Then I'd have interviews with fans arriving in the stadium for for 30 minutes, getting their opinion on how the game would go, predicting the score and stuff, interspersed with music requests form the fans, their favourite tune, or a birthday, anniversary request, then toward the end would have a choice from someone involved at Ibrox.

20 minutes to go now, so repeat of the Rangers video, then I'd cheekily insert a couple of wee snippets from this video of Dado Prso and maybe the one from Nacho Novo just to wind it up. 

15 minutes to go a 3 minute interview with one of our wee youngsters.

12 minutes to go a 2 minute video of fans singing on the terraces and stands in the past at cup finals and stuff.

10 minutes to go and it really needs to be cranked up so I'd have an epic powerful magnificent soundtrack with a video of a helicopter flying in to Ibrox, from a distance, then as it slows as it arrives and hovers above the stadium would cut to a quick state of the art digital descent right in to Ibrox, zoom the camera right round the park showing the grandeur of the park and the fans all singing waving flags etc. Then as the music and video hit the big finish the camera zooms over to the players coming out of the tunnell.

Anyone stil prefer 26 year old Simply The Best, Penny Arcade or Madness with a rubish DJ ?

25 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I'd completely revamp the whole experience in to a real entertainment befitting one of the world's greatest teams, playing in one of the world's greatest stadiums in front of 10s of thousands of people by moving it in to the 21st century rather than harking back to 80s and 90s candy floss music, and I'd be using the big screens to maximise it.

Starting an hour before kick off first up would be ia 10 mnute video of our great history and achievements with suitable (commisioned if necessary) music, you've seen on here already from @julescotia the amazing stuff that can be done with video and suitable music, all the way from the Gallant Pioneers through the glories and the tragedies and the great achievents to the present. This would be repeated 20 minutes before kick off. 

Then I'd have interviews with fans arriving in the stadium for for 30 minutes, getting their opinion on how the game would go, predicting the score and stuff, interspersed with music requests form the fans, their favourite tune, or a birthday, anniversary request, then toward the end would have a choice from someone involved at Ibrox.

20 minutes to go now, so repeat of the Rangers video, then I'd cheekily insert a couple of wee snippets from this video of Dado Prso and maybe the one from Nacho Novo just to wind it up. 

15 minutes to go a 3 minute interview with one of our wee youngsters.

12 minutes to go a 2 minute video of fans singing on the terraces and stands in the past at cup finals and stuff.

10 minutes to go and it really needs to be cranked up so I'd have an epic powerful magnificent soundtrack with a video of a helicopter flying in to Ibrox, from a distance, then as it slows as it arrives and hovers above the stadium would cut to a quick state of the art digital descent right in to Ibrox, zoom the camera right round the park showing the grandeur of the park and the fans all singing waving flags etc. Then as the music and video hit the big finish the camera zooms over to the players coming out of the tunnell.

Anyone stil prefer 26 year old Simply The Best, Penny Arcade or Madness with a rubish DJ ?

I'd rather we just played some songs tbh.

1 hour ago, Ger77 said:

Pointless thread.

Give it another couple of years and the snp republic of scotland will have all music banned other than fiddle music.

Fiddle music is a great preserve of our Protestant friends in the highlands and islands, nowt to do with Scottish inndependence. 

Here's my favourite fiddle tune. I'd love to be able to play this sort of stuff to the Ibrox faithful on a match day.