NBA

I reckon we'll see a rematch of last years finals but before that happens we should get some great games too.

I expect the Raptors to play Cavs in the quarter finals and Cavs to get through them.

Warriors to play the winner of Rockets/Spurs (personally like to see the Rockets make it past Spurs) in the semi finals and Warriors to get through them setting up the rematch of last year!

Cavs and Warriors hate each other too so I'm looking forward to it!

5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I reckon we'll see a rematch of last years finals but before that happens we should get some great games too.

I expect the Raptors to play Cavs in the quarter finals and Cavs to get through them.

Warriors to play the winner of Rockets/Spurs (personally like to see the Rockets make it past Spurs) in the semi finals and Warriors to get through them setting up the rematch of last year!

Cavs and Warriors hate each other too so I'm looking forward to it!

I think you're probably right, however, I have bet on a Toronto/Warriors final as I was getting 14/1 which is not bad odds considering how poor the Cavs defence has been. If there's a team in that conference that's going to stop the Cavs offense though it's the Raptors with Valincunis and Tucker. I had a wee gut feeling that Boston would maybe make it to the finals, but I doubt that now after what happened to Isaiah Thomas' sister. There are some really good match ups in this round, so I think it's going to be pretty good overall!

32 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I think you're probably right, however, I have bet on a Toronto/Warriors final as I was getting 14/1 which is not bad odds considering how poor the Cavs defence has been. If there's a team in that conference that's going to stop the Cavs offense though it's the Raptors with Valincunis and Tucker. I had a wee gut feeling that Boston would maybe make it to the finals, but I doubt that now after what happened to Isaiah Thomas' sister. There are some really good match ups in this round, so I think it's going to be pretty good overall!

Have to agree with you, if there's a team Cavs will lose to outwith the Warriors it's got to be the Raptors!

Just a shame about the time difference in America. Makes it quite difficult to watch all the games live in full with work without recording them and catching up the next day etc 

Who have you all got as the MVP? Last night's game sort of illustrated the while Harden/ Westbrook season. Westbrook is an undeniable monster who is breaking all sorts of records, but his usage isn't always great and his turnovers are pretty high. There's a strong case that he's not elevating his team. On the other hand, Harden is putting up good numbers, not phenomenal ones, but is elevating his team whonare ultimately 2 up in the series, and isn't that what ultimately matters? You don't win a ring by only breaking individual records. It's a tough one this year, I think.

On 20/04/2017 at 0:22 PM, SkylineBlue said:

Who have you all got as the MVP? Last night's game sort of illustrated the while Harden/ Westbrook season. Westbrook is an undeniable monster who is breaking all sorts of records, but his usage isn't always great and his turnovers are pretty high. There's a strong case that he's not elevating his team. On the other hand, Harden is putting up good numbers, not phenomenal ones, but is elevating his team whonare ultimately 2 up in the series, and isn't that what ultimately matters? You don't win a ring by only breaking individual records. It's a tough one this year, I think.

Harden seems to impact more, but I've been loving watching Westbrook this season!

I wouldn't be too fussy if either gets it because both have their merits as you've quite rightly pointed out.

I'd be asking what the fuck if they give it to Curry mind you :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Thought the Cavs had it last night then KD just strolled down the court as smooth as anything and sinks a 3 pointer, feel sorry for the Cavs as this Warriors team is just to good.

Fuck the Cavs. 

• 5 months later...