NBA

On 13/11/2017 at 17:40, folkestoneger said:

Went to see Orlando Magics last week at the Amway Center

Unfortunately they lost to the Boston scum but it was a great evening out.

All sorts of weird stuff during breaks including a dog that done tricks

Used to watch Basketball on streams and it would be the teams actual channel, instead of adverts you got to watch the madness at the breaks some wierd but some absolutely hilarious stuff.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

It doesn't really feel like you're watching anything worthwhile here. They just take turns at scoring 

In most regular season games you really can just tune in for the last few minutes and, unless one side is horsing the other, all the excitement is still to come.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Who does everyone else support here and are the Warriors basically the best team about atm, aye?

Warriors for me, only took interest a few years back and my mate in work liked the Cavs, so got a wee rivalry going. 

Yeah they're the shit the now, celtics have a good young team and the 76ers are having a good season albeit they are usually shit 

Betting on it is quite good, especially if you're nightshift £3 usually pays about £50 for the spread betting on a fourfold. 

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Surely you don't support the Celtics? :lol: 

Since the days of Larry Bird, I actually support all the local teams Revolution, Patriots, Bruins, & the Basketball team.  

They have an Affiliation(s) team called  the Maine Red Claws.  :crabflute:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Lakers on tv again tonight. 

Might support them based on nothing other than this will be my second game watching them and nobody else 

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Welcome to the club.

On a genuine note - the Lakers are a huge franchise, some of the greatest ever NBA players have plied their trade at the Lakers but we're going through a rough transitional phase. This year's roster was expected to do a lot better, but Lonzo Ball hasn't really stepped up to the level he was expected to. 

In the off-season coming up though, the Lakers have loads of cap space which means they can afford to go after some of the big names in free agency - LeBron James, Paul George etc. 

Tl;dr, support the Lakers, we're shite right now but next season could be a fun ride

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Welcome to the club.

On a genuine note - the Lakers are a huge franchise, some of the greatest ever NBA players have plied their trade at the Lakers but we're going through a rough transitional phase. This year's roster was expected to do a lot better, but Lonzo Ball hasn't really stepped up to the level he was expected to. 

In the off-season coming up though, the Lakers have loads of cap space which means they can afford to go after some of the big names in free agency - LeBron James, Paul George etc. 

Tl;dr, support the Lakers, we're shite right now but next season could be a fun ride

Aye I had a Lego man that was wearing a Lakers shirt when I was a child. Another solid reason to choose them I reckon