NBA

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

curry showing inhuman skill to clinch a record for scoring from downtown 

He was having a poor night especially shooting until the 4th quarter by his standards but he exploded and the 3 he made with about half a second left on the shot clock was unreal.

3 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

He was having a poor night especially shooting until the 4th quarter by his standards but he exploded and the 3 he made with about half a second left on the shot clock was unreal.

yeah falling backwards too. he made one down the side falling backwards too which was unbelievable 

2 down, 2 to go. 

Ridiculous from Curry last night but even without the unreal shot making the Warriors seemed like they were in complete control of the game, leading from start to finish. 

Im expecting a big push from the Cavs in game 3, its pretty much win or bust for them now. Fingers crossed for a sweep though. 

The ending to that first game has destroyed what little hope the Cavs had of winning this series IMO. Their entire body language was off in Game 2. 

Nobody can tell me Rodney Hood would do a worse job than Clarkson has in these games so far. Far too many Cavs players have just chucked it/aren't good enough. 

Curry will likely win MVP but I saw a mad stat - over the past few years in these Finals match-ups, LeBron James leads in all categories - scoring, assists, steals, rebounds, blocks

On 05/06/2018 at 12:10, psb07158 said:

Think it was Max Kellerman absolutely slating him the other day because the assist they gave him the other night really wasn't an assist :lol:

Hope Lebron drags them to 1 tonight at least they go 3 down then it is definetly curtains, Cavs coach says Rodney Hood will get a chance tonight hope he benches JR Smith but hopeless again.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Are you a Warriors fan or do you just hate LeBron? :lol: 

Wouldn't want to say I'm a Warriors fan because it would seem like glory hunting given their recent success but I can't deny I enjoy watching them play, it's hard not to when they play such great basketball. I wouldn't say I hate LeBron either but the constant desperation for him to win from the American media winds me up, aswell as the non stop Jordan debate. 

33 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Wouldn't want to say I'm a Warriors fan because it would seem like glory hunting given their recent success but I can't deny I enjoy watching them play, it's hard not to when they play such great basketball. I wouldn't say I hate LeBron either but the constant desperation for him to win from the American media winds me up, aswell as the non stop Jordan debate. 

I quite like Lebron but the Jordan debate is tedious dont get why people can't just appreciate they are both great players in there own way, totally different era's as well.