NBA

Good win last night against the Timberwolves. Still a lot of areas of concern but Tyson Chandler making an immediate impact from the bench for us

We need more offensive production from the PGs

DRose continuing his resurgence. Was 100% fouled on his 3 pt attempt at the end of the game, should have had the opportunity to go to the line for 3. You see any of it @KBOO72 ? 

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Good win last night against the Timberwolves. Still a lot of areas of concern but Tyson Chandler making an immediate impact from the bench for us

We need more offensive production from the PGs

DRose continuing his resurgence. Was 100% fouled on his 3 pt attempt at the end of the game, should have had the opportunity to go to the line for 3. You see any of it @KBOO72 ? 

Nuh mate, I've been pretty busy over the last week or so and have barely seen anything. Glad to hear DRose is keeping up his good form though, the Twolves have got the makings of a good team if they could get all their top guys firing... And sort out the Jimmy Butler situation for something favourable. 

How long do you think Walton will keep the Lakers job?

On 08/11/2018 at 20:10, KBOO72 said:

Nuh mate, I've been pretty busy over the last week or so and have barely seen anything. Glad to hear DRose is keeping up his good form though, the Twolves have got the makings of a good team if they could get all their top guys firing... And sort out the Jimmy Butler situation for something favourable. 

How long do you think Walton will keep the Lakers job?

Hopefully until he wins us a championship...magic can fuck off with his impatient bullshit. The whole world knew LeBron would need another year of free agency to build a team who can challenge. We'll make the playoffs this year and that's all I was expecting from the team

2 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Jimmy Butler being traded to the 76ers for Saric and Covington, interesting move but could blow up in the 76ers face giving Butlers past problems with young teammates.

If Butler can avoid being a total fucking cunt, the 76ers have a team capable of winning the East

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Hopefully until he wins us a championship...magic can fuck off with his impatient bullshit. The whole world knew LeBron would need another year of free agency to build a team who can challenge. We'll make the playoffs this year and that's all I was expecting from the team

If Butler can avoid being a total fucking cunt, the 76ers have a team capable of winning the East

Thats the big thing with Butler, hes also looking for his 5 year supermax next season when he is turning 30, if the 76ers sign him upto that contract its a bad move IMO.

3 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Trae Young looks really good as well in the small parts I have seen him, can shoot from anywhere when he gets going and could be a big player in a few years for the Hawks if they keep this squas together.

Rookie of the year possibility

18 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Big time game winning block, he has made a big difference to the Lakers giving them another viable option to Javale Mcgee who has been having a monster season but can't do it on his own.

It's no coincidence the Lakers are 3-0 since he's come in. Against the Timberwolves his offensive rebounding won it basically and last night the block was outstanding after Ingram got done inside by Trae Young.

9 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Trae Young looks really good as well in the small parts I have seen him, can shoot from anywhere when he gets going and could be a big player in a few years for the Hawks if they keep this squas together.

He shot a deep 3 last night from a ridiculous distance and drained it. Certainly has all the attributes to go on and become a superstar in the league

5 minutes ago, denya said:

Rookie of the year possibility

Already has a 30+ game, played well last night. I wouldn't be surprised although Luka Doncic is balling out too

38 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's no coincidence the Lakers are 3-0 since he's come in. Against the Timberwolves his offensive rebounding won it basically and last night the block was outstanding after Ingram got done inside by Trae Young.

He shot a deep 3 last night from a ridiculous distance and drained it. Certainly has all the attributes to go on and become a superstar in the league

Already has a 30+ game, played well last night. I wouldn't be surprised although Luka Doncic is balling out too

I think the big problem was the fact they got dominated on rebounds as soon as Mcgee left the floor and they had to stick Lebron or Kuzma at Centre, now they have Chandler and he has come up big at some point in all 3 games.

His stepback 3 was brilliant as well like you said he has all the attributes to be a superstar and potential face of the Atlanta Hawks which in a few years could be a very dangerous team.

17 minutes ago, denya said:

What team do you all follow? I see before someone is LA Lakers fan but not remember who.

I would probably say the Lakers as thats the only team I ever seen or properly knew when I was younger mostly because of Kobe :lol:

I also like to see the Thunder do well, Westbrook's probably my favourite player in the league right now but equally frustrating at the same time.

4 hours ago, denya said:

For me I am a NY Knicks fan but we have been shit for many years ?

Hopefully the Knicks start to turn it around and Porzingis can come back the same player whenever that may be, I would love to see KD go to the Knicks in the offseason when hes a free agent.

Lebron went wild last night and bagged 51 points, I wonder if hes starting to takeover like it was back in the Cavs as the supporting cast just aren't up to it just now, better than the Cavs from the last year no doubt but they seem incapable of closing any games he isn't on the floor for.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Not been watching much because of work but happily I have the night off on Thursday so will be catching that game.

I'm working on lates Friday so might catch it if not I'll record it and avoid the score and watch it Friday night.

27 minutes ago, denya said:

Hopefully New York beat Boston again

Fingers crossed, I'm not a massive NBA fan played a fair bit in school mind you. Was at the Knicks v Bulls at MSG the other week and got me right into it again.

1 minute ago, King_gazza said:

Fingers crossed, I'm not a massive NBA fan played a fair bit in school mind you. Was at the Knicks v Bulls at MSG the other week and got me right into it again.

Very nice! This is probably the best arena in the NBA but for me I am little bias because I go for New York in the NBA.