NBA

Anyone catch the end of the Rockets vs Mavericks last night ?

Luka Doncic went on an 11-0 run by himself at the end of the 4th to basically give them the victory, he is going to be a special player.

Was having quite a poor night up until then as well then went on a 2 minute tear up when they needed him most.

14 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Anyone catch the end of the Rockets vs Mavericks last night ?

Luka Doncic went on an 11-0 run by himself at the end of the 4th to basically give them the victory, he is going to be a special player.

Was having quite a poor night up until then as well then went on a 2 minute tear up when they needed him most.

He is unbelievable. He's in the top 5 in literally every rookie category (points, assists, steals, rebounds). All-round player and he's only 19! 

On 24/12/2018 at 11:58, .Williamson. said:

My brother came back from uni for Christmas and he supports the Celtics apparently

I now have only one brother as the youngest one clearly died in York  

Scum

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

@psb07158

You staying up for the game tonight? I'm waiting on the warriors for a bet up so good chance your lakers bastards will fuck it lol

Aye mate got it on just now. 

Sorry to say but I hope your bet gets absolutely fucked 🤣. Doubt it though, this GSW offence will rack up so many points against our defence if they're on it

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Scum

Aye mate got it on just now. 

Sorry to say but I hope your bet gets absolutely fucked 🤣. Doubt it though, this GSW offence will rack up so many points against our defence if they're on it

What a game to end a good day with though mate, no matter what happens I'll be glued to it the next couple hours 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Wait for our 3rd quarter collapse 

Every fucking game I've stayed up to watch we've been shite in the 3rd quarter 😂

LeBron is so up for this tonight though he fucking hates them

It was always going to be a tale of bron bron v durant/curry. The former is bossing it. 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

It was always going to be a tale of bron bron v durant/curry. The former is bossing it. 

Aye and he's getting good support from the whole team except Lonzo fucking Ball. Dont know how long we persist with Lonzo before we try and trade whilst he still has some value in the league

• 2 weeks later...