NBA

For me personal I think is easier for predictions in East conference, I agree will be Toronto vs Bucks east final. For West conference for me is not as essy. I honest think if Houston defeat Utah then they could defeat GSW in next round. If San Antonio can get away win against Denver then I think San Antonio win their home games. I will say Houston vs OKC West final to be different and Bucks to beat Houston in the final.

First round west:

Golden state to sweep the clippers

Houston to beat Utah in 6

OKC to beat Portland in game 7

Struggling with Denver/Spurs but I'm going to go Denver in 6

Semi finals GSW in a 7 game series

Struggling with Denver/OKC again but going to go OKC in 6

Conference finals: GSW in 5

First round east:

Milwaukee in 5

Boston in 6

Philly in 5

Toronto to sweep the Magic

Semi finals

Milwaukee to beat Celtics in 6

Philly in 7

Conference finals Milwaukee in 6

Finals: GSW in 6

Brooklyn just took the 1st game in Philly, they now have a great chance with a free hit the next game to take a potential 2-0 lead home, big pressure on the 76ers now. Think Toronto get past the Magic in 5 or 6 but can see it being a tough series for Toronto, Orlando have one of the best defences since the all star break and have been on a bit of a roll.

Philly were absolutely rank rotten. Reddick and Simmons were miles off the pace. I don't think either hit double digits for points; Reddick fouled out on about 5. If it wasn't for Jimmy that would have been a blow out. Embiid and Johnson checking their phones on the bench too. Garbage. 

11 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Philly were absolutely rank rotten. Reddick and Simmons were miles off the pace. I don't think either hit double digits for points; Reddick fouled out on about 5. If it wasn't for Jimmy that would have been a blow out. Embiid and Johnson checking their phones on the bench too. Garbage. 

Simmons is becoming a liability for Philly, teams know how to stop him from scoring since he has no jumpshot and its then forcing Embiid to throw up 3's because Simmons is the one posting up rather than it being Embiid as there trying to cover Simmons weakness. Thry need to sort something out quickly or its bye bye in the 1st round.

Orlando done well to scrape out a win in Toronto and the Spurs also steal game 1 from Denver.

OKC knocked out last night with probably the best buzzer beater I have ever seen, Damian Lillard with 50 and the winner what a series he had.

As much as I like Westbrook he has been acting like a petulant child since the playoffs started and got what he deserved, also think OKC should heavily consider moving him this off season if its even possible someone has to go from there anyway whether it is Westbrook, Donovan or someone else.

9 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

OKC knocked out last night with probably the best buzzer beater I have ever seen, Damian Lillard with 50 and the winner what a series he had.

As much as I like Westbrook he has been acting like a petulant child since the playoffs started and got what he deserved, also think OKC should heavily consider moving him this off season if its even possible someone has to go from there anyway whether it is Westbrook, Donovan or someone else.

DAME TIME

don't think they will find anyone in the league willing to take on Russ's contract. He has 3 years left on a what, $41m per year deal? Plus if they trade him they'll need to trade PG too

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

DAME TIME

don't think they will find anyone in the league willing to take on Russ's contract. He has 3 years left on a what, $41m per year deal? Plus if they trade him they'll need to trade PG too

I hope they make it to the Conference finals at least, if the Nuggets get past the Spurs but then Jokic will be a big problem for them since Kanter hurt his shoulder as well the last game.

I don't see it happening myself but they need to change it up somehow, surround Westbrook with shooters or get a true point guard and move him to shooting guard, Ferguson at shooting guard that series and he hit a grand total of 3 points during 3 games. They need something different at Center as well because Adams got exposed big time against Portland.

2 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I hope they make it to the Conference finals at least, if the Nuggets get past the Spurs but then Jokic will be a big problem for them since Kanter hurt his shoulder as well the last game.

I don't see it happening myself but they need to change it up somehow, surround Westbrook with shooters or get a true point guard and move him to shooting guard, Ferguson at shooting guard that series and he hit a grand total of 3 points during 3 games. They need something different at Center as well because Adams got exposed big time against Portland.

Their only real options are to trade 1 of Adams/Schroder/Westbrook/George if they want a partial rebuild or more if they want to totally rebuild. Their cap space is fucked and they're getting smashed with luxury tax so there's very, very little they can do. Only Felton is becoming a FA in the summer and he was on a vet contract I think. 

They traded away their 1st round picks too so if they do nothing they have to hope:

- Westbrook learns how to shoot again
- Adams doesn't fuck up like he did in that Portland series, he was terrible
- Roberson recovers from injury and gives them the defensive boost they badly need
- Ferguson shoots the 3 better. In the regular season he was around 30% which isn't bad, he's still young 
- Diallo learns how to shoot. Defensively he's excellent and he's very athletic but he needs to add perimeter shooting to his game to make it in the league. If he does then he'll be a solid 2nd round pick

All of that seems like a really big ask. Big decisions ahead for Presti. Don't think firing Donovan will do anything

Westbrook has was acting like child all season. Happy Portland eliminate them. I think way they play they are too good for San Antonio or Denver. Also is good to see Clippers defeat Warriors again last night, played very very good first half, Lou Williams dominate again.

7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Their only real options are to trade 1 of Adams/Schroder/Westbrook/George if they want a partial rebuild or more if they want to totally rebuild. Their cap space is fucked and they're getting smashed with luxury tax so there's very, very little they can do. Only Felton is becoming a FA in the summer and he was on a vet contract I think. 

They traded away their 1st round picks too so if they do nothing they have to hope:

- Westbrook learns how to shoot again
- Adams doesn't fuck up like he did in that Portland series, he was terrible
- Roberson recovers from injury and gives them the defensive boost they badly need
- Ferguson shoots the 3 better. In the regular season he was around 30% which isn't bad, he's still young 
- Diallo learns how to shoot. Defensively he's excellent and he's very athletic but he needs to add perimeter shooting to his game to make it in the league. If he does then he'll be a solid 2nd round pick

All of that seems like a really big ask. Big decisions ahead for Presti. Don't think firing Donovan will do anything

There pretty much stuck just now, sure I seen somewhere they had the highest wagebill in the nba, pretty poor return for such investment.

Sweet Lou Williams putting on a shooting clinic against the Warriors who are looking very vulnerable just now, theyll get out of the 1st round but the Rockets must fancy there chances especially with Capela at Center, with Cousins getting injured there very weak there just now, 7 out of 10 of Williams assists last night were to Harris and everytime he just powered through whatever the Warriors threw at him.

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

How bout them Warriors!! 

And the Lakers 😂

Splash Brothers bringing it home, madness that Steph can go a full half without a point and still end up with 33 :lol: 2 games 7s tomorrow night shame I will no doubt be in no fit state to watch any of them. 

Lakers are an absolute car crash right now and only seem to be moving backwards at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well done to the Raptors, Kawhi is an absolute monster but they got contributions from everyone in the team at key moments especially VanVleet who was an absolute killer in the 4th quarters and they deserved to win it.

Shame that the Warriors ended up ravaged with injuries as I think it would have went to 7 if they had more luck but I guess they have had there fair share over the last few years.

11 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Well done to the Raptors, Kawhi is an absolute monster but they got contributions from everyone in the team at key moments especially VanVleet who was an absolute killer in the 4th quarters and they deserved to win it.

Shame that the Warriors ended up ravaged with injuries as I think it would have went to 7 if they had more luck but I guess they have had there fair share over the last few years.

Had their fair share mate remember Zaza on Kawhi back in 2017? 

No sympathy for them they took a risk by weakening the bench in order to afford KD and Cousins and it didn't pay off

Buzzing for the Raptors they have been really fun to watch. Nick Nurse is a really talented coach the guy did a lot for British basketball too

Draft night up next and hopefully an AD to Lakers trade complete before then!