NBA

10 hours ago, denya said:

Durant is not going to go to NY, NY dont want to give max contract because not sure about his recovery from his injury. We have sign Julius Randle for 3 years $63m contract.

At first you think the Knicks are crazy, which they kind of are but once you look into it more they are at least learning from past mistakes were they have giving out the max to a guy who is either past it or always injured.

I still would have offered KD the max regardless but I can see why they haven't, Stephen A Smith's near meltdown about it was hilarious as well.

8 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

At first you think the Knicks are crazy, which they kind of are but once you look into it more they are at least learning from past mistakes were they have giving out the max to a guy who is either past it or always injured.

I still would have offered KD the max regardless but I can see why they haven't, Stephen A Smith's near meltdown about it was hilarious as well.

That is true with players like Amare and Melo but it promise so much this year to bring 2 amazing players but we end up getting Randle and Gibson and lose DeAndre Jordan to the Nets too we know how to disappoint every year!

I also read D'Angelo Russell is going to Golden State.

1 hour ago, denya said:

That is true with players like Amare and Melo but it promise so much this year to bring 2 amazing players but we end up getting Randle and Gibson and lose DeAndre Jordan to the Nets too we know how to disappoint every year!

I also read D'Angelo Russell is going to Golden State.

Yeah thats the 2 a was talking about but like you said they promised so much this off season by creating the space for 2 max players and then to not even offer KD the max is pretty silly, Russell is going to Golden state 117 million max for him over 4 years I seen somewhere but other places reporting that he could be on the move again.

3 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Brilliant from KL. So good to see a superstar turn down a "super team" and try and build something himself. 

And fuck L36ron. 

He just trolled him and the Lakers effectively, the noises coming out now is that the Lakers weren't that appealing to him and if the Clippers hadn't got PG he would have resigned for Toronto.

4 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

He just trolled him and the Lakers effectively, the noises coming out now is that the Lakers weren't that appealing to him and if the Clippers hadn't got PG he would have resigned for Toronto.

Clippers probable have best bench in the league and now with Kawhi and George the west will be very equal in the top

7 minutes ago, denya said:

Clippers probable have best bench in the league and now with Kawhi and George the west will be very equal in the top

I would class them as favourites but the West is so open just now, Utah Jazz are my outside bet for the West they have built a very good roster and if they click it could be very good.

The East looks like a fight between the Bucks and 76ers this year also but it should be a lot more exciting now that GSW is now back to everyone else's level.

I hope OKC can now find someone that will take Westbrook and go full rebuild now as it badly needs it.

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I would class them as favourites but the West is so open just now, Utah Jazz are my outside bet for the West they have built a very good roster and if they click it could be very good.

The East looks like a fight between the Bucks and 76ers this year also but it should be a lot more exciting now that GSW is now back to everyone else's level.

I hope OKC can now find someone that will take Westbrook and go full rebuild now as it badly needs it.

Also Portland can always surprise and is never easy team 

Fuck Kawhi the prick

Number 2 signing for the number 2 LA team and the less said about that snake PG the better

I like the moves we've made since the news this morning. 

Danny Gr33n

JaVale

Cousins vet minimum

Rondo vet minimum

Few roster spots still available and a few options to fill out a quality roster with depth in all areas

4 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Made some smart moves as well, the team im probably most excited to see is the Pelicans, think Zion & Ball could be amazing together, whatever happens it will be fun to watch.

Zion is going to be a superstar and Lonzo has been working on his 3 ball won't be shocked to see him shoot 30%+ from 3s next year 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Fuck Kawhi the prick

Number 2 signing for the number 2 LA team and the less said about that snake PG the better

I like the moves we've made since the news this morning. 

Danny Gr33n

JaVale

Cousins vet minimum

Rondo vet minimum

Few roster spots still available and a few options to fill out a quality roster with depth in all areas

Never seen the Cousins and Rondo deal's the Lakers have still done well but 1 injury could potentially derail it all like last season.

Agreed with Lonzo and Zion, JJ Redick is a really smart pick up from them as well, knock down 3 shooter and there will be a lot of open shots if Zion is collapsing the defence like he should.

• 3 months later...
On 27/10/2019 at 21:57, King_gazza said:

Crazy how much GSW miss Klay Thompson. D'Angelo Russell got ejected too 😂

Steph Curry broke his hand last night. They're fucked and tbh it might actually be in their favour. They have their key players tied down and could tank this year and get a really high draft pick next year

On 31/10/2019 at 15:04, psb07158 said:

Steph Curry broke his hand last night. They're fucked and tbh it might actually be in their favour. They have their key players tied down and could tank this year and get a really high draft pick next year

Aye a saw that mate. I think they'll go for the high draft pick theres no way they'll compete with the likes of the Clippers or Lakers etc this year with missing so many key players.

I think the Heat will have a good season, started pretty strong. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Does anyone know how hard it is to get Knicks tickets? I’m not really a basketball fan at all but wouldn’t mind going just for the experience and I fancy going to see them more than the Nets.

Doubt it would be too hard as the Knicks are awful, my mate done it a couple of years ago and thorougly enjoyed it even though they were quite dear.

On 25/11/2019 at 12:43, McEwan's Lager said:

Does anyone know how hard it is to get Knicks tickets? I’m not really a basketball fan at all but wouldn’t mind going just for the experience and I fancy going to see them more than the Nets.

I'd go see the Nets if anything, Knicks are absolutely awful although MSG is an experience in itself!

But in regards to getting tickets I got tickets real easy for last year v the Bulls

10 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

I'd go see the Nets if anything, Knicks are absolutely awful although MSG is an experience in itself!

But in regards to getting tickets I got tickets real easy for last year v the Bulls

Yeah that's why I was wanting to do Knicks, they are the historic team and they are at MSG. What are the prices like?

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah that's why I was wanting to do Knicks, they are the historic team and they are at MSG. What are the prices like?

I think my tickets were around $100 each but was pretty high up & almost bang on half court so had a great view.

I'd advise heading in early the security checks getting into the stadium are pretty long