NBA

Cavs looking like they could be out in the 1st round, Pacers coming back from 17 down last night to go 2-1 up in the series.

Even if they can get through they aren't good enough for any team coming from the west I doubt Lebron can even carry them to the conference finals.

2 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Cavs looking like they could be out in the 1st round, Pacers coming back from 17 down last night to go 2-1 up in the series.

Even if they can get through they aren't good enough for any team coming from the west I doubt Lebron can even carry them to the conference finals.

It'll give me great joy to see them go out in the first round. Even if they make it past the Pacers (I think they'll do it in 6) I don't think they'll make it to the conference finals, and don't think they have a chance at winning the title at all. 

Big summer ahead for a lot of teams with some huge names entering fee agency or highly likely to be traded aswell. 

23 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

It'll give me great joy to see them go out in the first round. Even if they make it past the Pacers (I think they'll do it in 6) I don't think they'll make it to the conference finals, and don't think they have a chance at winning the title at all. 

Big summer ahead for a lot of teams with some huge names entering fee agency or highly likely to be traded aswell. 

I didnt mind them but now they annoy me and I wouldnt mind seeing them go out in the 1st round.

Pelicans sweeped Portland as well and will face the Warriors next round who could be without Curry which would make that very interesting especially if playoff Rondo's still playing well.

Be a lot of movement in the summer but I keep seeing things about cap space for the league or something dont have a clue what that means for potential trades if anything but.

GOAT

Hes the only reason they won that and the only reason they might get out of the series with the Pacers.

OKC put out by Utah last night such a dissapointment with the team they had.

Aye, agreed. Their recent signings haven’t made much of an impact and they’re struggling. Routed by the Pacers last night. Game 7 should be good

There’s only so far Westbrook can carry them on his back. Paul George and Carmelo Anthony have been pretty garbage in the playoffs. Westbrook attempted something ridiculous like 45+ shots last night mainly because he has no trust or faith in his teammates. The number of wide open look misses from Melo has been unreal 

31 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye, agreed. Their recent signings haven’t made much of an impact and they’re struggling. Routed by the Pacers last night. Game 7 should be good

There’s only so far Westbrook can carry them on his back. Paul George and Carmelo Anthony have been pretty garbage in the playoffs. Westbrook attempted something ridiculous like 45+ shots last night mainly because he has no trust or faith in his teammates. The number of wide open look misses from Melo has been unreal 

I think theyll make it through game 7 but should be a good one if Oladipo goes big again like last night.

Agreed Melo was awful and should have been benched, the comeback they had in game 5 was when he was on the bench with George and Westbrook dominating the ball, Personally i would just surround Westbrook with good defenders and shooters from 3 and let him dominate the ball its the only way OKC will get anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Celtics just slapped the Cavs by 25 points in game 1, think the Celtics will go on and win this series shit name aside they have an exciting young team and by all accounts one of the best coaches in the game.

Warriors vs Rockets tomorrow night should be a cracking series hopefully goes 7 games.

15 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Celtics just slapped the Cavs by 25 points in game 1, think the Celtics will go on and win this series shit name aside they have an exciting young team and by all accounts one of the best coaches in the game.

Warriors vs Rockets tomorrow night should be a cracking series hopefully goes 7 games.

Destroyed the Cavs. Bastards

I'm not a Cavs fan, I'm a Lakers fan but notwithstanding that rivalry I could never bring myself to support anyone with 'celtic' in it :lol: 

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Destroyed the Cavs. Bastards

I'm not a Cavs fan, I'm a Lakers fan but notwithstanding that rivalry I could never bring myself to support anyone with 'celtic' in it :lol: 

Im the same mate could never bring myself to support them but they have some great talent coming through and it speaks volumes the fact that there even at the finals without there 2 best players, think them and the sixers will dominate the east for the next few years.

5 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Im the same mate could never bring myself to support them but they have some great talent coming through and it speaks volumes the fact that there even at the finals without there 2 best players, think them and the sixers will dominate the east for the next few years.

Agreed. Tatum and Brown are excellent and as you say they’re this good without their 2 best players. GSW will be really worried next year IMO - don’t think any of the teams will be able to beat them over 7 games this year they’re still too strong 

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Agreed. Tatum and Brown are excellent and as you say they’re this good without their 2 best players. GSW will be really worried next year IMO - don’t think any of the teams will be able to beat them over 7 games this year they’re still too strong 

Be interesting to see what happens in the off season and seeing were LBJ and PG end up. Think your correct about GSW this year only team that will beat them is the Rockets and even then itll take a massive effort from both Harden and Paul to get through, looking forward to game 1 tonight but should be a cracking series.

• 2 weeks later...

GSW on the brink after going down 3-2 to the Rockets, hopefully GSW wins game 6 and we have a game 7 so I can watch it :lol:

Genuinely, there's not much better than a game 7 in the NBA playoffs, even between 2 teams I give no fucks about. Love them. 

16 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Genuinely, there's not much better than a game 7 in the NBA playoffs, even between 2 teams I give no fucks about. Love them. 

Yeah there usually always fantastic games and the atmosphere for an american sport is superb, after the first 3 being blowouts last 2 games have been tight hopefully the same for the next 2, big moments for big players.

7 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Yeah there usually always fantastic games and the atmosphere for an american sport is superb, after the first 3 being blowouts last 2 games have been tight hopefully the same for the next 2, big moments for big players.

You see CP3 last night? Drained a 3 then shimmied in Steph Curry's face :lol: 

6 hours ago, EMRFC said:

CP3 to miss Game 6 with hamstring strain.

Massive blow for the Rockets

meanwhile LeBron doing what only LeBron can and dragging this shite Cavs team to a game 7 (unless they completely collapse from this point in the game):lol:. Absolute monster. 

He is actually ridiculous. He shoots ridiculous fadeaways from ridiculous angles/distances and drains them in key moments in games. 

It’s incredible that he’s on the verge of leading this garbage Cavs team to the NBA Finals. I can’t bet against a team with LeBron James in it in a game 7 decider. He hasn’t lost one since 2008

On 25/05/2018 at 10:42, psb07158 said:

You see CP3 last night? Drained a 3 then shimmied in Steph Curry's face :lol: 

Thats brilliant :lol: payback for steph shimmying in game 4 before the rockets came back. I've been away all weekend so not seen anything thankfully get to see GSW and rockets game 7 hopefully catch up with tonights game tomorrow.