Neil McCann back in football

Caretaker at Dundee until end of the season. I can't help but think we have missed a trick not having him involved at the club. Knows the Scottish game, obviously has a very good tactical understanding and loves the Rangers. He'd have obviously jumped at the chance as well if he's gone back in at Dundee! Oh well, maybe one day! 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, rangersmad86 said:

Caretaker at Dundee until end of the season. I can't help but think we have missed a trick not having him involved at the club. Knows the Scottish game, obviously has a very good tactical understanding and loves the Rangers. He'd have obviously jumped at the chance as well if he's gone back in at Dundee! Oh well, maybe one day! 

Too fucking right we have. He talks too much sense for us.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Let's hope he's next in line for our job when we get a proper Chairman in after Pedro takes the rap for being out of the title race by xmas with no budget and king has been hunted for his continued corporate malfeasance.

What a worst cunt.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Let's hope he's next in line for our job when we get a proper Chairman in after Pedro takes the rap for being out of the title race by xmas with no budget and king has been hunted for his continued corporate malfeasance.

Your hatred of King will have you in a early grave relax ffs

We shall see if he is made of the right stuff in charge of his own team after a spell as assistant to Jim Jefferies at Dunfermline, he certainly talks a good game but these guys are ten a penny I wish him well for having the bollocks to get his arse out of the comfy Sky chair and have a go.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Need to add a bit of flavour to liven things up. That and I'm pissed that he didn't get the no. 1 or no. 3 job. Love his football brain and knows the game inside out up here and knows what it takes to play for us. 

Doesn't make him a manager though. 

That said I wish him all the best for Dundee, hope he does a good job and if he does well then you just never know. 

Dont know if i want him to be successful or not im sure dundee fans threatened to boycott if we remained in the SPL? wish him all the best though it's a big gamble to leave his job at sky for dundee

Would be funny as fuck if he got dundee to pump united in the play offs and kept united out the prem

53 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

As much of a gamble as Neville was.

great guy nonetheless 

Hmmm..

Dundee isn't in quite such a foreign country as Spain...

(apologies to our Dundee based members)