Sign in to follow this  
Ruairidh72

Semi final

13 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Only advice I can give is contribute to the forum. You'll get to know people in the ot . weird bunch and you'll get the pish ripped out you just don't be too sensitive and you'll be fine. I've met some good people on here and they've done me a good turn and I've also done the same for others. You'll be OK for tickets after that. 

Doubt he be back on here unless we get to final and he's looking again for tickets. Same as always mate with new posters just after big game tickets 

Not all new posters are the same, I'm new on here as didn't know about site until a few weeks ago, and managed to be lucky to get help to get a few tickets for killie away but wouldn't ask for tickets on Sunday as wouldn't expect to come ON and sign up and jump ahead of all you regulars who have been on here for years. Hope all who do have tickets enjoy. WATP

18 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Doubt he be back on here unless we get to final and he's looking again for tickets. Same as always mate with new posters just after big game tickets 

Been on here for a year now, in fairness I only really come on here looking for tickets but not just for the big games mate,got tickets from here for killie,st Johnstone, Inverness etc👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Ruairidh72 said:

Been on here for a year now, in fairness I only really come on here looking for tickets but not just for the big games mate,got tickets from here for killie,st Johnstone, Inverness etc👍🏻

And in that year all you have done is look for tickets. You want a ticket get to know people join in on things it works 

46 minutes ago, Ruairidh72 said:

Inverness is a big game. Due to it being furthest away so biggest party on bus. You should know that if a regular away 

21 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Inverness is a big game. Due to it being furthest away so biggest party on bus. You should know that if a regular away 

Ross county is further. :Fod:

Just now, Billy1984 said:

Ross county is further. :Fod:

How am I supposed to remember. :lol:

Once after Peterhead I said to my bird at the time that Dundee was brilliant. Mutt thought I was lying where I was. Was just fucking smashed 

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

How am I supposed to remember. :lol:

Once after Peterhead I said to my bird at the time that Dundee was brilliant. Mutt thought I was lying where I was. Was just fucking smashed 

:lol: nothing like a long haul away journey. Thinking of bussing it to Europe this year, Bristol was my longest(and best) to date.

6 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

:lol: nothing like a long haul away journey. Thinking of bussing it to Europe this year, Bristol was my longest(and best) to date.

I done Hamburg. No idea I left the country 

Also don't. Amazing on the way there. Way back is torture. Even get bus there and flight back. 

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Also don't. Amazing on the way there. Way back is torture. Even get bus there and flight back. 

:lol: think I'd need another week off to recover when I get home.

3 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

:lol: think I'd need another week off to recover when I get home.

You just want your bed on the way home. Unless loads of gear which I didn't have. Done London on the bus too. Train next defo 

6 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

You just want your bed on the way home. Unless loads of gear which I didn't have. Done London on the bus too. Train next defo 

:lol:it would be the usual, what we think is loads o gear and fuck all left for the way home.

19 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

:lol:it would be the usual, what we think is loads o gear and fuck all left for the way home.

Goin to Blackpool in June for a sash bash taking 12 for me and I know I'll run out :lol: only a weekend too haha