Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheLawMan

Lee Rigby Memorial Cup rumours

341 posts in this topic

A certain ex player took the huff and warned that any ex player who played in it wouldn't be welcome at Ibrox anymore.

An absolute disgrace of a man.

Paid hand. :megaanguish:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheLawMan said:

A certain ex player took the huff and warned that any ex player who played in it wouldn't be welcome at Ibrox anymore.

An absolute disgrace of a man.

Paid hand. :megaanguish:

This must've totally escaped my attention? What is it and why wouldn't ex players be welcome if they played? 

And who's the ex player? I'm assuming you mean John Brown? Am I correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

A certain ex player took the huff and warned that any ex player who played in it wouldn't be welcome at Ibrox anymore.

An absolute disgrace of a man.

Paid hand. :megaanguish:

who was the player...name and shame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@CupRigby on Twitter. 

look for the picture with ex players and there is more than enough to work out what and who the issue was.

I despair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait till its confirmed and not a rumor before crucifying someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

columbo1.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many syllables??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Why be so cryptic?

Say who or just don't start the thread in the first place

I despair 

The rumour on twitter is that its John Brown don't know what happened just going with what's on twitter. A few upset people over it. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently it's because John Browns mate Stan never got invited so anyone who played in it isn't welcome at Ibrox.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Why be so cryptic?

Say who or just don't start the thread in the first place

I despair 

Cos he doesn't actually have any information on the story.

Just pinched something from twitter thinking he's got inside info.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

The rumour on twitter is that its John Brown don't know what happened just going with what's on twitter. A few upset people over it. 

I don't understand why he made this thread so cryptic though? Also people are best to leave rumours alone until they're proven to be fact. Not meaning you mate just in general

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Apparently it's because John Browns mate Stan never got invited so anyone who played in it isn't welcome at Ibrox.

I did see stan on Facebook commenting about it and saying it wasn't official and only three ex players were playing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Queen's_highway said:

I did see stan on Facebook commenting about it and saying it wasn't official and only three ex players were playing 

I don't know who Stan is tbh mate, Apparently Bomber is big mates with him though. If it is true who does bomber think he is trying to say who is and isn't welcome at Ibrox.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I don't understand why he made this thread so cryptic though? Also people are best to leave rumours alone until they're proven to be fact. Not meaning you mate just in general

Usually no one for posting rumours just filling people in that aren't on twitter don't know the full story am sure it will come out soon. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lloyd72 said:

I don't know who Stan is tbh mate, Apparently Bomber is big mates with him though. If it is true who does bomber think he is trying to say who is and isn't welcome at Ibrox.

Stan Gordon. Does a lot of charity events for us. Tbh a top guy from what I've seen. Stayed at the hotel my son and I were at in Blackpool for fernandos game in Fleetwood. He organised the whole thing. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's in regards to someone being asked not to take pictures or video's, This was afterwards in the bar area when the beers were flowing and the songs were in full voice,Think it's pretty obvious why they were asked to refrain from doing so when it involved an ex player and we all know how the media loves things like this when it involves any Rangers connection. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I don't know who Stan is tbh mate, Apparently Bomber is big mates with him though. If it is true who does bomber think he is trying to say who is and isn't welcome at Ibrox.

Nothing to do with Brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

It's in regards to someone being asked not to take pictures or video's, This was afterwards in the bar area when the beers were flowing and the songs were in full voice,Think it's pretty obvious why they were asked to refrain from doing so when it involved an ex player and we all know how the media loves things like this when it involves any Rangers connection. 

Taking videos of ex players singing songs that are frowned upon is just stupid tbh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Nothing to do with Brown

So who is it to do with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Nothing to do with Brown

So Chinese whispers as usual 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Nothing to do with Brown

Who then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Taking videos of ex players singing songs that are frowned upon is just stupid tbh 

It's a modern day thing just enjoy it don't get the camera out and record folks faces. Same when something happens at games and folk can't wait to get there phone out for retweets on twitter or likes on Facebook. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0