Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheLawMan

Lee Rigby Memorial Cup rumours

341 posts in this topic

Fuck sake - can someone summarise what happened and which bawbag was threatening people with a banning order from Ibrox, read a few pages and it's descended into shit.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, scouseblue said:

I can't believe two adults arguing in a public forum over a Lee Rigby tribute and fund raiser , everybody can read the thread and it's contents . It's just incredibly messy and for all the talk of solicitors I'm thinking that there isn't one around that would advise anybody to carry out arguments in this manner. 

@Blue Nosed Babe

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

And some people still want fan ownership, we cant even organise a charity game for a murdered soldier without there being a big drama.

Regardless of who's right it's pathetic doing this in public.

That was posted on follow follow

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

That was posted on follow follow

OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

OK.

Wondered if it was you. That ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Wondered if it was you. That ok?

No it wasn't and no it isn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Marshall is a fuckin clown how come its the same suspects who get themselfs involved way shite with us.Its pathetic the way he is speaking stop for a fuckin min and remember what the game was for.

 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

No it wasn't and no it isn't.

You're attitude leaves a lot to be desired. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You're attitude leaves a lot to be desired. 

That's maybe the nicest thing you've ever said to me. :lol: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

No it wasn't and no it isn't.

Haha very good.

Sorry big man :britney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Oh dear.

Mr Marshall has now admitted there was no email sent to Rangers.

This Edmiston House CIC is gonny be a hoot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

This Edmiston House CIC is gonny be a hoot 

Already is.

Its nothing to do with EH.

Pity the paperwork doesnt support this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😂😂 So once again Mr Rab "If You Don't Agree With Me You Can't Be A Bear" Marshall, makes an utter cunt of himself. 

At least he's consistent. 👍👍

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

This Edmiston House CIC is gonny be a hoot 

That much of a hoot it's got fuck all to do with Edmiston House.

Mind you as big Rab seems to have trouble with telling the truth anything is possible. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That much of a hoot it's got fuck all to do with Edmiston House.

Mind you as big Rab seems to have trouble with telling the truth anything is possible. 

He gets it wrong and Blair forgets. Dream team. Wonder if thats why his son resigned and it was nothing to do with the immenent departure of the SLO?🤔

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How dare anyone arrange a charity event without the input or control of the inner circle?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, whitecity said:

That blog lays it out quite well.

If most of that is even half-true there's some disgusting bastards out there attached to our support. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That blog lays it out quite well.

If most of that is even half-true there's some disgusting bastards out there attached to our support. 

I was just going to post similar KAI, I have not  been following this thread until I read a few pages tonight and that blog if as you say is an anyway correct it is another clusterfuck that should not have happened. :headwall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I was just going to post similar KAI, I have not  been following this thread until I read a few pages tonight and that blog if as you say is an anyway correct it is another clusterfuck that should not have happened. :headwall:

John Brown needs to take a good long hard look at himself too. Persuading all his ex-player friends to pull out.

I wonder what the club thinks now that Brown has some sort of official capacity and his actions were to the detriment of the ex-players fund which the club takes to do with.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a clusterfuck trying to keep up with rangers related stuff on social media!

pretty sure the last I seen of that daviesleftpeg guy he was outed on twitter as being a tim :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jackal said:

What a clusterfuck trying to keep up with rangers related stuff on social media!

pretty sure the last I seen of that daviesleftpeg guy he was outed on twitter as being a tim :confused:

Pretty sure that's correct. Picture emerged with him on a balcony with a tricolour.

He does sterling work for a rabid bheast. Must admit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Daviesleftpeg guy was just using an Irish models photos and pretending to be him. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

John Brown needs to take a good long hard look at himself too. Persuading all his ex-player friends to pull out.

I wonder what the club thinks now that Brown has some sort of official capacity and his actions were to the detriment of the ex-players fund which the club takes to do with.

 

I used to like John Brown as a player, but the last few years I have come to think he is a stupid arrogant cunt and should be nowhere near our Club, but I know that will not happen with his connections to certain people. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RDFM said:

That Daviesleftpeg guy was just using an Irish models photos and pretending to be him. 

 

Weirdo. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0