Lee Rigby Memorial Cup rumours

TheLawMan

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, scouseblue said:

I can't believe two adults arguing in a public forum over a Lee Rigby tribute and fund raiser , everybody can read the thread and it's contents . It's just incredibly messy and for all the talk of solicitors I'm thinking that there isn't one around that would advise anybody to carry out arguments in this manner. 

@Blue Nosed Babe

2 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

And some people still want fan ownership, we cant even organise a charity game for a murdered soldier without there being a big drama.

Regardless of who's right it's pathetic doing this in public.

That was posted on follow follow

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That much of a hoot it's got fuck all to do with Edmiston House.

Mind you as big Rab seems to have trouble with telling the truth anything is possible. 

He gets it wrong and Blair forgets. Dream team. Wonder if thats why his son resigned and it was nothing to do with the immenent departure of the SLO??

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That blog lays it out quite well.

If most of that is even half-true there's some disgusting bastards out there attached to our support. 

I was just going to post similar KAI, I have not  been following this thread until I read a few pages tonight and that blog if as you say is an anyway correct it is another clusterfuck that should not have happened. :headwall:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I was just going to post similar KAI, I have not  been following this thread until I read a few pages tonight and that blog if as you say is an anyway correct it is another clusterfuck that should not have happened. :headwall:

John Brown needs to take a good long hard look at himself too. Persuading all his ex-player friends to pull out.

I wonder what the club thinks now that Brown has some sort of official capacity and his actions were to the detriment of the ex-players fund which the club takes to do with.

7 minutes ago, Jackal said:

What a clusterfuck trying to keep up with rangers related stuff on social media!

pretty sure the last I seen of that daviesleftpeg guy he was outed on twitter as being a tim :confused:

Pretty sure that's correct. Picture emerged with him on a balcony with a tricolour.

He does sterling work for a rabid bheast. Must admit. 

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

John Brown needs to take a good long hard look at himself too. Persuading all his ex-player friends to pull out.

I wonder what the club thinks now that Brown has some sort of official capacity and his actions were to the detriment of the ex-players fund which the club takes to do with.

I used to like John Brown as a player, but the last few years I have come to think he is a stupid arrogant cunt and should be nowhere near our Club, but I know that will not happen with his connections to certain people.