Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheLawMan

Lee Rigby Memorial Cup rumours

341 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, RDFM said:

That Daviesleftpeg guy was just using an Irish models photos and pretending to be him. 

 

Whatever he is or isn't - his articles are spot-on as far as I'm concerned. 

Factual, to the point and laid out well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely mental.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whitecity said:

From reading that I gather that Stan helped them out last year but told them he wouldn't be doing it this year as he ended up running about doing it all just after a heart attack. Not sure why the money came in to that blog as if it was all about that then surely he'd be wanting to go back down for another payment from the couple? No, he just didn't want to run another event. Fair enough. 

Bomber decided to help them (I'm sure he would of been aware his mate wasn't keen on doing it again) but then had a fall out with this couple and decided not to do it. The fall out must of been a big problem as the players stuck by Brown and decided not to play until the problem was solved, which it wasn't.

Real shame but as far as I am aware these things always go very smoothly when run by Stan so no idea how anyone can get on his back.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, RDFM said:

That Daviesleftpeg guy was just using an Irish models photos and pretending to be him. 

 

I actually forgot about that, regret going on his blogs now. Its a tarrier is it not?

Fucking weirdo nonetheless, pretending to be an MMA fighter and offering to meet bears with his "gym buddys" and posting pictures of an Irish fighter pretending to be him. Tarrier or bear, absolute creepy wee man.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PRW. said:

From reading that I gather that Stan helped them out last year but told them he wouldn't be doing it this year as he ended up running about doing it all just after a heart attack. Not sure why the money came in to it, if it was all about that then surely he'd be wanting to go back down for another payment from the couple? No, he just didn't want to run another event. Fair enough. 

Bomber decided to help them (I'm sure he would of been aware his mate wasn't keen on doing it again) but then had a fall out with this couple and decided not to do it. The fall out must of been a big problem as the players stuck by Brown and decided not to play until the problem was solved, which it wasn't.

Real shame but as far as I am aware these things always go very smoothly when run by Stan so no idea how anyone can get on his back.

Pretty sure it's to do with payments made to him, which he denied then admitted to and then claimed it was for expenses (some of which dubious) 

From what I gather? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Say what you mean, and mean what you say Riddler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PRW. said:

I actually forgot about that, regret going on his blogs now. Its a tarrier is it not?

Fucking weirdo nonetheless, pretending to be an MMA fighter and offering to meet bears with his "gym buddys" and posting pictures of an Irish fighter pretending to be him. Tarrier or bear, absolute creepy wee man.

Guy's a weirdo but his articles are factual and on the ball. Need to concentrate on the message rather than the messenger IMO.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K.A.I said:

Pretty sure it's to do with payments made to him, which he denied then admitted to and then claimed it was for expenses (some of which dubious) 

From what I gather? 

Ahh, fair doos if he denied them.

@stonefield teddies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Guy's a weirdo but his articles are factual and on the ball. Need to concentrate on the message rather than the messenger IMO.

I've only read that one article and its a slant against Brown and Stan yet he has no idea why the couple and Brown fell out? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I used to like John Brown as a player, but the last few years I have come to think he is a stupid arrogant cunt and should be nowhere near our Club, but I know that will not happen with his connections to certain people. 

The guy is thick as fuck, end of story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Pretty sure that's correct. Picture emerged with him on a balcony with a tricolour.

He does sterling work for a rabid bheast. Must admit. 

What's sterling about his work ? He's just picking bits and pieces from forums and the internet, He also makes some rather suggestive accusations bordering on slander,It's also pretty obvious he doesn't have access to Stan Gordon's bank account, But it doesn't stop him/her/it trying to convince people by putting up a silly image pretending it's a line of a deposit into his bank account.

This is someone who was outed as one of the unwashed, There are enough of them without reading about this crank.

What he wrote is the thing the media love to get their hands on

But given what he is he'll no doubt be debating a price with the Record. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PRW. said:

I've only read that one article and its a slant against Brown and Stan yet he has no idea why the couple and Brown fell out? 

He's not said he knew, though - he's presented everything to us that's out there in his article for us instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

The guy is thick as fuck, end of story.

I could not disagree. :happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

What's sterling about his work ? He's just picking bits and pieces from forums and the internet, He also makes some rather suggestive accusations bordering on slander,It's also pretty obvious he doesn't have access to Stan Gordon's bank account, But it doesn't stop him/her/it trying to convince people by putting up a silly image pretending it's a line of a deposit into his bank account.

This is someone who was outed as one of the unwashed, There are enough of them without reading about this crank.

What he wrote is the thing the media love to get their hands on

But given what he is he'll no doubt be debating a price with the Record. 

 

You've answered your own question right from the off. 

He plucks everything that's needed and presents it in a clear way for people to read and make up their own minds. He's entitled to his opinion and to draw his own conclusions from the information he's gathered.

Can you quote me some things he's actually lied about?

That's the thing about being a good digger, you are able to dig and present the right things. Which he can.

I've acknowledged about 3-times he's been outed as a bheast ... but there's a difference between him and ill Phil .. one lies and makes things up ... he doesn't. I don't need to like this guy, but I appreciate his work and wish some folk would actually read what's presented to them and waken up a bit sooner. 

It doesn't matter if he's not got access to Stan's account, he's got the snippets from somewhere and is a correct reflection of what he's presented (unless Stan's denied he's been paid and I've got it wrong) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

He's not said he knew, though - he's presented everything to us that's out there in his article for us instead. 

Yeah but its just a tarrier grabbing the chance to post a negative article on Rangers fans. He has no idea what the problem actually is, he's just posted a few screenshots from forums and making this more of an issue than it needs to be.

Annoys me that this rubbish makes it public tbh mate. The couple, whoever they are, should not of posted drips and drabs of information on Twitter. Sort it out behind the scenes between themselves and Bomber in order to ensure the players play next year. Not much chance of that now that they've made it public so this Memorial Cup will no doubt be binned because of political nonsense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PRW. said:

Yeah but its just a tarrier grabbing the chance to post a negative article on Rangers fans. He has no idea what the problem actually is, he's just posted a few screenshots from forums and making this more of an issue than it needs to be.

Annoys me that this rubbish makes it public tbh mate. The couple, whoever they are, should not of posted drips and drabs of information on Twitter. Sort it out behind the scenes between themselves and Bomber in order to ensure the players play next year. Not much chance of that now that they've made it public so this Memorial Cup will no doubt be binned because of political nonsense. 

I'd go a bit differently mate - this has been all over FollowFollow, RangersMedia and Twitter past 2-days.

I've asked loads of times what's the story and I've not got what I consider a solid response ... this guy's provided what I've asked for. Clear, factual-based and all laid out. 

He's not making it anymore public than the likes of Marshall, Stan and anyone else has already made it.

It's Lee Rigby's family I feel sorry if they read any of this. It's an embarrassment but it shouldn't not be debated or discussed either. That's exactly what the wrong doing parties would love. Which sums them up.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who the fuck needs the richfecker spivs when we have our own already to go. 

The club need to bring this in house and get these blue pound grabbing twats told their time is up. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You've answered your own question right from the off. 

He plucks everything that's needed and presents it in a clear way for people to read and make up their own minds. He's entitled to his opinion and to draw his own conclusions from the information he's gathered.

Can you quote me some things he's actually lied about?

That's the thing about being a good digger, you are able to dig and present the right things. Which he can.

I've acknowledged about 3-times he's been outed as a bheast ... but there's a difference between him and ill Phil .. one lies and makes things up ... he doesn't. I don't need to like this guy, but I appreciate his work and wish some folk would actually read what's presented to them and waken up a bit sooner. 

It doesn't matter if he's not got access to Stan's account, he's got the snippets from somewhere and is a correct reflection of what he's presented (unless Stan's denied he's been paid and I've got it wrong) 

Damaging the image of the club is lies for a starter as it's nothing to do with the club, Stan Gordon claimed the money he received was for goods he paid for and was the money being returned to him, This guys claiming all sorts of payments have been made to him for his services and he doesn't have one jot of proof.

I really don't think this is something to dwell on as it will grow arms and legs and can see it ending up as accusations of people stealing from charity,Players refusing to play in a charity match and people then having doubts about future fundraisers.

There are people from both sides throwing shite at each other, I'm probably like yourself in none the wiser as what has happened and only getting snippets from people.

These are the things the media love to get a hold of and whatever has went on should have been dealt with in-house between those involved rather than blasting it all over social media, Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the media pick up on this and then see how it's all twisted.

Absolutely pathetic from those involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Damaging the image of the club is lies for a starter as it's nothing to do with the club, Stan Gordon claimed the money he received was for goods he paid for and was the money being returned to him, This guys claiming all sorts of payments have been made to him for his services and he doesn't have one jot of proof.

I really don't think this is something to dwell on as it will grow arms and legs and can see it ending up as accusations of people stealing from charity,Players refusing to play in a charity match and people then having doubts about future fundraisers.

There are people from both sides throwing shite at each other, I'm probably like yourself in none the wiser as what has happened and only getting snippets from people.

These are the things the media love to get a hold of and whatever has went on should have been dealt with in-house between those involved rather than blasting it all over social media, Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the media pick up on this and then see how it's all twisted.

Absolutely pathetic from those involved.

How's it nothing to do with the club when John Brown is employed by the club as an ambassador and the match in question was 50% for the Rangers former players benevolent fund which the club takes to do with? that's two instances it's to do with the club. 

So you accept now that the bank payment picture is legit complete with explanation now, when you didn't in your last comment? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's been a few things I have read that were a lot of shite from him to be honest and there has defo been questionable rubbish he has wrote.

 

Re him being called out, I thought all that was called out was that the picture he used was fake and as luck would have it turned out to be an Irish wrestler. I'm not sure that equals the fact he is one of them though I haven't followed it closely enough to know if there is more to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheLawMan said:

There's been a few things I have read that were a lot of shite from him to be honest and there has defo been questionable rubbish he has wrote.

 

Re him being called out, I thought all that was called out was that the picture he used was fake and as luck would have it turned out to be an Irish wrestler. I'm not sure that equals the fact he is one of them though I haven't followed it closely enough to know if there is more to it.

I've only started reading him recently and everythings been spot-on especially the King stuff. That's when I started paying attention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

How's it nothing to do with the club when John Brown is employed by the club as an ambassador and the match in question was 50% for the Rangers former players benevolent fund which the club takes to do with? that's two instances it's to do with the club. 

So you accept now that the bank payment picture is legit complete with explanation now, when you didn't in your last comment? 

Is the FPBF an official part of the club ?

Quote

RANGERS FORMER PLAYERS BENEVOLENT CLUB is an Accounting company located in 608 CROW ROAD, GLASGOW, United Kingdom.

I don't think Brown was doing what he was doing in an official capacity and just off his own back and helping out his mate. He also wasn't there and pulled out very early on.

This is all i'm saying on this because the more you read the more angry and pissed off you get and you wonder when people will learn not to do their dirty washing in public, We complain about the media and their negativity, But at times we're giving them their story's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Is the FPBF an official part of the club ?

I don't think Brown was doing what he was doing in an official capacity and just off his own back and helping out his mate. He also wasn't there and pulled out very early on.

This is all i'm saying on this because the more you read the more angry and pissed off you get and you wonder when people will learn not to do their dirty washing in public, We complain about the media and their negativity, But at times we're giving them their story's.

Is transparency selective then?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not surprised to see lionbrand being mentioned again. 

I'm sure that 495 for those poloshirts went straight to the club though :whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Is the FPBF an official part of the club ?

I don't think Brown was doing what he was doing in an official capacity and just off his own back and helping out his mate. He also wasn't there and pulled out very early on.

This is all i'm saying on this because the more you read the more angry and pissed off you get and you wonder when people will learn not to do their dirty washing in public, We complain about the media and their negativity, But at times we're giving them their story's.

So you would rather that scandalous events such as parasitic ex-players on a power-trip and fan-spivs making a buck from charities were hushed up and never brought to the attention of the fanbase?

Unless there's a light shone on the dark corners of our support and these scumbags are named and shamed and brought to account, there will never be the cleansing of out support and club that is so badly needed and overdue. These people want to continue their corrupt dealings and trough guzzling in the shadows with no accountability.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0