Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheLawMan

Lee Rigby Memorial Cup rumours

341 posts in this topic

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

It's a modern day thing just enjoy it don't get the camera out and record folks faces. Same when something happens at games and folk can't wait to get there phone out for retweets on twitter or likes on Facebook. 

I'm bad for this at away games lol. Delete them when sober though 

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

It's a modern day thing just enjoy it don't get the camera out and record folks faces. Same when something happens at games and folk can't wait to get there phone out for retweets on twitter or likes on Facebook. 

The shite with the toilets at the scum is a good example, no idea why cunts do it.

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Taking videos of ex players singing songs that are frowned upon is just stupid tbh 

More so when they upload them to youtube,The minute they are uploaded the media are all over them.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

The shite with the toilets at the scum is a good example, no idea why cunts do it.

That's the one a was thinking of when a was writing that. Just feeding the media to pounce on us. 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

I wouldn't do that. Had a good one at sheep away. Was doing fb live celebrating our second and we scored our third during it. Watched it everyday since. Goosebumps 

2 people like this

Is one of the team novo? Looks like it front left 😅 

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

If they hadn't done it the headlines would have been all about the unwashed,Our own fans helped to turn a story about them into more of a story about Rangers fans and gave the media the option to even things out,If they hadn't uploaded anything then all the headlines were about them and rightly so. 

4 people like this

2 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Is one of the team novo? Looks like it front left 😅 

Looks too big to be Novo not a very clear photo. Can see Mols, Konterman and Walters a think also the GK from Sutton United is there. 

1 person likes this

So what the fuck is this thread about?

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Looks too big to be Novo not a very clear photo. Can see Mols, Konterman and Walters a think also the GK from Sutton United is there. 

Wee man might have beefed up for it 😅

11 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I wouldn't do that. Had a good one at sheep away. Was doing fb live celebrating our second and we scored our third during it. Watched it everyday since. Goosebumps 

Sounds better than that guy from murica who ft lived him and his pistol!

3 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Beside mols is rod Wallace 

10 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Sounds better than that guy from murica who ft lived him and his pistol!

?

You on the sauce Monty 

18 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

?

You on the sauce Monty 

Nah mate just when i read about facetime live it was the first thing i thought of 🤣

1 person likes this

Seems some peoples ego's are more important than the actual event,If there is any truth in what i'm being told then the both of them should be ashamed.

This was an event for people to raise money for an excellent cause and everyone involved done a fantastic job and deserve a huge pat on the back for all their hard work and effort,If indeed two people think their ego's are more important than this charity event, Then both of them should be embarrassed with their childish spitting of the dummy's. 

3 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

It's in regards to someone being asked not to take pictures or video's, This was afterwards in the bar area when the beers were flowing and the songs were in full voice,Think it's pretty obvious why they were asked to refrain from doing so when it involved an ex player and we all know how the media loves things like this when it involves any Rangers connection. 

That's a lot of shite  nothing at all to do with that. :tu:

3 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Cos he doesn't actually have any information on the story.

Just pinched something from twitter thinking he's got inside info.

That would be fine.......if I hadn't posted the organisers Twitter address and pointed people to the accusation. :duh:

5 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

That's a lot of shite  nothing at all to do with that. :tu:

Why don't you just say then? Looks like you're just trying to stir up some shit. If you know exactly what has happened then why not say? 

This thread is more confusing than a very confusing thing from the planet confusing.

1 person likes this

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

Why don't you just say then? Looks like you're just trying to stir up some shit. If you know exactly what has happened then why not say? 

I posted the link to the organisers Twitter so people could read it for themselves and make their own mind up. I'm on my phone and couldn't screenshot it.

What I said in the opening post is exactly what has been accused on Twitter.  

1 minute ago, TheLawMan said:

I posted the link to the organisers Twitter so people could read it for themselves and make their own mind up. I'm on my phone and couldn't screenshot it.

What I said in the opening post is exactly what has been accused on Twitter.  

So you have read rumours on twitter and have no idea?

Maybe you shouldn't have started this thread then??

1 person likes this

For those not on Twitter, the organisers of the Lee Rigby Charity match have stated on Twitter that certain people tried to stop the game going ahead simply for the reason they were not involved.

They accused an ex player who works for the club threatened the ex players by saying they wouldn't be welcome back to the club if they played in it.  The player is then later named as Bomber though anyone could have guessed that from the original info.

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

So you have read rumours on twitter and have no idea?

Maybe you shouldn't have started this thread then??

Or maybe I took the word of people running a charity match on behalf of Lee Rigby at face value.

Are you saying it didn't happen?