Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheLawMan

Lee Rigby Memorial Cup rumours

341 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Or maybe I took the word of people running a charity match on behalf of Lee Rigby at face value.

Are you saying it didn't happen? 

Do you know them that were running it?

If not then all you've done is seen a few comments on twitter and started a thread on it. 

If you do then you should say what has actually happened.

Why is this so difficult for you to understand? 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is regrettable-  it is to no ones credit and certainly not our Clubs. Veiled accusations based on rumours seen on social media is dangerous ground. As the previous poster has stated Lee Rigby's memory deserves much more than that.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Beaujolais said:

This thread is regrettable-  it is to no ones credit and certainly not our Clubs. Veiled accusations based on rumours seen on social media is dangerous ground. As the previous poster has stated Lee Rigby's memory deserves much more than that.

 

 Agree with this!

I just wish some people would put the charity first, instead of their ego.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

Good cause and well organised.  

If anyone, and I include Rangers supporters in that, used it as a point scoring exercise, they are not a fucking Ranger.  

Mr Rigby deserves more than that.... A lot more. 

RIP Mr Rigby. 

gbnf. 

GSTQ. 

This for me, social media is dangerous imo, on here is as social as I get.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bomber and his mate stan should be ashamed of themselves. :megaanguish:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sket

you boys have done alot for Lee and his family.

Any truth in this mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does Stan not post on here ? Stonefield his name is? Ask him to explain before anyone judges or makes comments 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a joke how much our club is split, everyone has their own agenda's for their own glory or the blue pound.

It's a charity match for a worthy cause FFS. No one owns the "legends" in actual fact there rarely is a legend in these teams. Konterman a legend? Really?:duh: at least he showed up for a worthwhile cause tho regardless of who was making threats.

 

If this story's true I'm actually sick of these so called Rangers men, I wish some rich Arab or something would buy the club and get all these self glorified cunts to fuck

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, davis1986 said:

Does Stan not post on here ? Stonefield his name is? Ask him to explain before anyone judges or makes comments 

Hopefully he will sooner rather than later, there's been a few times he has been slated to fuck by the rumour mill then had to defend himself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Does Stan not post on here ? Stonefield his name is? Ask him to explain before anyone judges or makes comments 

He was very supportive of this at one point I'm sure there was a thread about it. Been very quiet for a while though. 

Whatever has happened and whoever is involved its pretty poor to squabble about anything surrounding this cause.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

He was very supportive of this at one point I'm sure there was a thread about it. Been very quiet for a while though. 

Whatever has happened and whoever is involved its pretty poor to squabble about anything surrounding this cause.

He is being judged by a comment or two on twitter which is ridiculous

He is @stonefield teddies on here. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

He is being judged by a comment or two on twitter which is ridiculous

He is @stonefield teddies on here. 

I know. The second part was a general comment regarding anyone that may be involved in what is obviously some rancour over what should be wholeheartedly supported. Thats why I said whatever and whoever, it wasn't aimed at any specific individuals. 

The first part was related to the support he was giving to this game in a thread on here. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

I know. The second part was a general comment regarding anyone that may be involved in what is obviously some rancour over what should be wholeheartedly supported. Thats why I said whatever and whoever, it wasn't aimed at any specific individuals. 

The first part was related to the support he was giving to this game in a thread on here. 

I know mate I wasn't being specific to you. It was just cause you were the last comment lol

This thread shouldn't have been started IMO. Guy didn't even answer my last question 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

It is an odd thread to start. Theres enough going on without adding to the mix with this. I'd rather just know that a good amount was raised and some former players did their bit.

Mikey Mols seems an ever present at these charity events, he is an absolute credit to himself and the club. Always better to highlight the positives when possible.

Guy is fantastic. All the players stayed at our hotel in Blackpool and they were brilliant and taking pictures with my son. My son even asked mols to take a picture of him and albertz and he did :lol:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just wish all this bitching would stop and we can just get back to raising money for good causes without any negative baggage from varying factions,it just sours what is a good day out with a great reason 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

It is an odd thread to start. Theres enough going on without adding to the mix with this. I'd rather just know that a good amount was raised and some former players did their bit.

Mikey Mols seems an ever present at these charity events, he is an absolute credit to himself and the club. Always better to highlight the positives when possible.

I'd love to see Mols at the club in some kind of ambassadorial role,always goes the extra mile at these events,decent and genuine guy who always finds time to appear at these events and you just know it's out of love and respect 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, davis1986 said:

Does Stan not post on here ? Stonefield his name is? Ask him to explain before anyone judges or makes comments 

That's who I thought it was aswelll?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just scanned this thread quickly.

Any truth in Bomber saying ex-players wouldn't be welcome?

What if they know where the deeds are?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought Stan drove his car off a bridge?

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Just scanned this thread quickly.

Any truth in Bomber saying ex-players wouldn't be welcome?

What if they know where the deeds are?

Seems like a guy has seen a couple of comments on twitter and started a thread on it.

Either likes to cause trouble or is on his period 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Thought Stan drove his car off a bridge?

:lol:

Takes me back to my childhood 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0