Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheLawMan

Lee Rigby Memorial Cup rumours

341 posts in this topic

No smoke without fire imo. 

1 minute ago, smartypants said:

No smoke without fire imo. 

That's simply not true. Many life's have been ruined by unfounded rumours. 

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

That's simply not true. Many life's have been ruined by unfounded rumours. 

My minds made up. 

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, smartypants said:

My minds made up. 

:lol:

There is a wee report on the event on FF and its saying a number of ex players did not turn up. 

8 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

There is a wee report on the event on FF and its saying a number of ex players did not turn up. 

Can you copy and paste it mate please as I am not on ff 

1 hour ago, davis1986 said:

Michael mols is one of the best ambassadors we have ever had. Met him lots of times when I worked at Ibrox and also on various nights out and never once thought he was arrogant or anything like that. True rangers great 

He's a gentleman, as is Numan. Some of the Scottish "legends" could take note on how to conduct themselves. 

3 people like this

45 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Seems like a guy has seen a couple of comments on twitter and started a thread on it.

Either likes to cause trouble or is on his period 

Ah twitter.

Must be true.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, TheLawMan said:

That would be fine.......if I hadn't posted the organisers Twitter address and pointed people to the accusation. :duh:

There's no mention of any twitter address in the OP or direction to it.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Ah twitter.

Must be true.

I think the official account for the charity is doing the posting. Said two individuals tried to stop it which seems to refer to the event.

3 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1108228-Wee-report-and-photos-from-the-Legends-game-in-Portchester-yesterday-(35-Viewing)

On my phone mate. Should be able to see it following the link. Team was called Lee Rigby Select due to no shows.

I just checked it. Only people mentioning what is said on twitter. And that there was no shows. Can't see this is because a friend wasn't involved tbh 

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

I think the official account for the charity is doing the posting. Said two individuals tried to stop it which seems to refer to the event.

Are they not saying the picture and not the event?

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

Are they not saying the picture and not the event?

To me it reads they feel someone attempted to stop the ex players of Rangers participating so therefore they tried to prevent the team photo being possible.

5 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Yeah i get that.

Twitter is for the rumour-mongers to find the 2 individuals apparantely.

I love these "guess what guys, I've got a secret!" Threads. I'm sure John Brown's a poster on here

Just now, Young Bob said:

To me it reads they feel someone attempted to stop the ex players of Rangers participating so therefore they tried to prevent the team photo being possible.

Don't think you can just assume from comments that are trying to imply something. 

If something has happened they should just come out and say what. 

This should be about one person but now they're making comments on twitter which isn't clear. There's a bullshit thread on here about it and one on follow follow. 

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

It's like a lassies Facebook when they post an update such as "omg I'm raging"  so their pals start asking what's wrong

"Pm me and I'll tell ye"

So basically the story here is that someone has arranged a few charity games involving ex players and now his mates think that he has some divine right to be involved in every other game that's arranged and if he's not invited then it should be boycotted? Sounds a bit shady, if true.

Maybe the real issue here is that the strips the guys are wearing in that photo aren't Lionbrand? 👀

2 people like this

To the two people who tried to stop the game. The charities were bigger than your egos! Thank you to the supporters ❤️💙💙#WeRememberLeeRigby

Seems pretty clear.

2 people like this

36 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

:lol:

It's admirable that you're doing a bit of deflecting on behalf of your mate but folk on here can see past the bluster. 

3 minutes ago, smartypants said:

It's admirable that you're doing a bit of deflecting on behalf of your mate but folk on here can see past the bluster. 

He's not my mate ya banger :lol:

I've met him once. I know he does a lot for rangers charities and I'm not making judgement on him due to a couple of comments on twitter.

If your mind is that easily influenced then fuck being you 

10 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

So basically the story here is that someone has arranged a few charity games involving ex players and now his mates think that he has some divine right to be involved in every other game that's arranged and if he's not invited then it should be boycotted? Sounds a bit shady, if true.

Maybe the real issue here is that the strips the guys are wearing in that photo aren't Lionbrand? 👀

That's not the story though. There has been two or three comments on twitter and now people are drawing their own conclusions. People are saying something about a guy that has done a lot and have not heard his version just a couple of comments on twitter

15 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

"Pm me and I'll tell ye"

Half an hour later, lassies pal puts on a stat asking "why are all men arseholes?"

4 people like this

10 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

To the two people who tried to stop the game. The charities were bigger than your egos! Thank you to the supporters ❤️💙💙#WeRememberLeeRigby

Seems pretty clear.

Why not say who the two are then? Seems to be a cheap dig and letting people come up with their own names