Lee Rigby Memorial Cup rumours

TheLawMan

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, davis1986 said:

Michael mols is one of the best ambassadors we have ever had. Met him lots of times when I worked at Ibrox and also on various nights out and never once thought he was arrogant or anything like that. True rangers great 

He's a gentleman, as is Numan. Some of the Scottish "legends" could take note on how to conduct themselves. 

6 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Can you copy and paste it mate please as I am not on ff 

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1108228-Wee-report-and-photos-from-the-Legends-game-in-Portchester-yesterday-(35-Viewing)

On my phone mate. Should be able to see it following the link. Team was called Lee Rigby Select due to no shows.

3 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1108228-Wee-report-and-photos-from-the-Legends-game-in-Portchester-yesterday-(35-Viewing)

On my phone mate. Should be able to see it following the link. Team was called Lee Rigby Select due to no shows.

I just checked it. Only people mentioning what is said on twitter. And that there was no shows. Can't see this is because a friend wasn't involved tbh 

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

Are they not saying the picture and not the event?

To me it reads they feel someone attempted to stop the ex players of Rangers participating so therefore they tried to prevent the team photo being possible.

5 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

I think the official account for the charity is doing the posting. Said two individuals tried to stop it which seems to refer to the event.

Yeah i get that.

Twitter is for the rumour-mongers to find the 2 individuals apparantely.

Just now, Young Bob said:

To me it reads they feel someone attempted to stop the ex players of Rangers participating so therefore they tried to prevent the team photo being possible.

Don't think you can just assume from comments that are trying to imply something. 

If something has happened they should just come out and say what. 

This should be about one person but now they're making comments on twitter which isn't clear. There's a bullshit thread on here about it and one on follow follow. 

So basically the story here is that someone has arranged a few charity games involving ex players and now his mates think that he has some divine right to be involved in every other game that's arranged and if he's not invited then it should be boycotted? Sounds a bit shady, if true.

Maybe the real issue here is that the strips the guys are wearing in that photo aren't Lionbrand? ?

3 minutes ago, smartypants said:

It's admirable that you're doing a bit of deflecting on behalf of your mate but folk on here can see past the bluster. 

He's not my mate ya banger :lol:

I've met him once. I know he does a lot for rangers charities and I'm not making judgement on him due to a couple of comments on twitter.

If your mind is that easily influenced then fuck being you 

10 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

So basically the story here is that someone has arranged a few charity games involving ex players and now his mates think that he has some divine right to be involved in every other game that's arranged and if he's not invited then it should be boycotted? Sounds a bit shady, if true.

Maybe the real issue here is that the strips the guys are wearing in that photo aren't Lionbrand? ?

That's not the story though. There has been two or three comments on twitter and now people are drawing their own conclusions. People are saying something about a guy that has done a lot and have not heard his version just a couple of comments on twitter

10 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

To the two people who tried to stop the game. The charities were bigger than your egos! Thank you to the supporters ❤️??#WeRememberLeeRigby

Seems pretty clear.

Why not say who the two are then? Seems to be a cheap dig and letting people come up with their own names