Lee Rigby Memorial Cup rumours

TheLawMan

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

Negri wanted to go to italy while injured and to his own doctors. Archie Knox wasn't having it and was piling the pressure on him to hurry up and be back. That's where the fall out came from 

Negri does what the club tells him. Would you tell your boss what to do? Then he refused to play for us and that's unacceptable for any player to do never mind a Rangers one.  Mols and Negri in the same sentence is oh so wrong ?  

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

You said players only want to know us when bringing a book out. So which is it then? You talk one load of pish 

Are you really putting Mols in the same bracket as Negri? No you talk one load of pish, The guy is a fucking roaster 

5 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Negri wanted to go to italy while injured and to his own doctors. Archie Knox wasn't having it and was piling the pressure on him to hurry up and be back. That's where the fall out came from 

He was also given the opportunity to prove his fitness with the reserves later on that season, to win his place for the cup final.  Even after his earlier behaviour.  He refused to do so!

Just now, Debian said:

He was also given the opportunity to prove his fitness with the reserves later on that season, to win his place for the cup final.  Even after his earlier behaviour.  He refused to do so!

Why would someone do that? Why you have had such a great start. Maybe ask yourself this. 

Think you'll find you talk pish 

Screenshot_20170419-115711.png

Mols I would not have a problem with even if we gave him a testimonial.  No your the one talking pish to your son telling him he's a Rangers great.  He let us down when we needed him but if you are cool with players deciding they would rather shop or whatever than turn out for us then that's your choice. 

Tell Negri away and go to the fans he left us for, that's right there is more of us to cash in. 

You have your view on a guy that refused to play for us then try to sell us fans his book, he has some bloody nerve.  But as I said he alone cost us 10 in a row as if he played we would have won it by at least 8 Pts,   

But you know Big Marco s it's all cool. 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Mols I would not have a problem with even if we gave him a testimonial.  No your the one talking pish to your son telling him he's a Rangers great.  He let us down when we needed him but if you are cool with players deciding they would rather shop or whatever than turn out for us then that's your choice. 

Tell Negri away and go to the fans he left us for, that's right there is more of us to cash in. 

You have your view on a guy that refused to play for us then try to sell us fans his book, he has some bloody nerve.  But as I said he alone cost us 10 in a row as if he played we would have won it by at least 8 Pts,   

But you know Big Marco s it's all cool. 

Why are you bringing my son into it you fucking bellend? When did I say I tell my son he is a great?

You're a fucking moron. Be your twin is cumnock bear

Why are you bringing my son into it you fucking bellend? When did I say I tell my son he is a great?

You're a fucking moron. Be your twin is cumnock bear

Who the fuck are  you again? As for bringing your son into it? I'm sure you did that all on your own 

8 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Why would someone do that? Why you have had such a great start. Maybe ask yourself this. 

He wanted away, and it was refused by the manager.  That is also from the horses mouth itself.
Negri stropped after his injury and transfer refusal, and went back to Italy in an attempt to force through a move.

He was given further opportunity to redeem himself - which he refused as noted above.

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Who the fuck are ou again? 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And i clicked on by mistake again before you get your knickers in a twist. As for bellend? That you mate sucking Marco's I think now jog on

What a moron. You can't even fucking spell or back up any of your own arguments. 

Goodbye 

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

What a moron. You can't even fucking spell or back up any of your own arguments. 

Goodbye 

So that's your argument , I can't spell?  You don't know what Negri did, as for Moran ? Jog on knob jockey and don't bother replying with your pish 

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

So he is covering his arse but they're telling the truth on twitter?

Who said they're telling the truth on Twitter? Nobody.

You've said he's given his take on it well his take is basically "it's nothing to do with me and it's not my place to tell you what happened".

Totally pointless saying anything at all then.

It's moron 

Knob jockey :lol:

images.jpg

Look dick head, what I type and what the iPad decides to use with their pre spelling is another matter .. As for spelling? English was never my strong point but have a diplomina in accounts if that helps. And you education ?  And I was at whitehill before the loudon was even on duke st.  So your point is ?