Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheLawMan

Lee Rigby Memorial Cup rumours

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You lose all credibility in a debate when you resort to criticising spelling and posting memes imo.

As I said this thing has a mind of its own, and I should check but you never do :digging:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Debian said:

He was also given the opportunity to prove his fitness with the reserves later on that season, to win his place for the cup final.  Even after his earlier behaviour.  He refused to do so!

It's lies lies all lies I tell you.  :mutley:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Look dick head, what I type and what the iPad decides to use with their pre spelling is another matter .. As for spelling? English was never my strong point but have a diplomina in accounts if that helps. And you education ?  And I was at whitehill before the loudon was even on duke st.  So your point is ?

You can't even spell diploma. Fuck off pal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

You can't even spell diploma. Fuck off pal. 

Who the fuck are you talking too? Fucking clown ???, wee face in case I spelt it wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You lose all credibility in a debate when you resort to criticising spelling and posting memes imo.

He said Rangers players only want to deal with us when bringing out a book. Then his next point was how amazing Mols is. He couldn't answer that but just try to rip the pish and then mention my son. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Who the fuck are you talking too? Fucking clown ???, wee face in case I spelt it wrong. 

Talking to you. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

You can't even spell diploma. Fuck off pal. 

Aye but not to my face, now away you go and annoy some cunt else with your non debate 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Aye but not to my face, now away you go and annoy some cunt else with your non debate 

 

Facetime me :lol:

What's your highest score on the punching machine first 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

He said Rangers players only want to deal with us when bringing out a book. Then his next point was how amazing Mols is. He couldn't answer that but just try to rip the pish and then mention my son. 

No I said cunts parasites like him and brown, fuck all to do with mols, so no player  should ever bring a book out ? Well disloyal players no, loyal players yes.  So again what the fuck are you on about bitch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

They only time they want to know us , 

Agreed mate, didn't hear a peep from Negri. 

Then low and behold he turns up at a kids training camp with Mr £500 English notes. Then a few months later a book comes out. ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Copland bear said:

No I said cunts parasites like him and brown, fuck all to do with mols, so no platter should ever bring a book out ? Well disloyal players no, loyal players yes.  So again what the fuck are you on about bitch. 

Bitch :anger: platter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

You can't even spell diploma. Fuck off pal. 

I find this helpful.:happy:

'You've chosen to ignore content from Copland bear'

Its either that or you'll end up doing this:headwall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, smartypants said:

Oooooft Queen's_highway having a nightmare here :lol:

My phone has been hacked. Logging in from elsewhere. Now on the run 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one current gripe I have with Negri and to some extent Mols is that they seem a bit too friendly with some of the vermin in our support such as Houston the gimp and Robert Marshall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

Bitch :anger: platter 

Again the iPad , glad your amused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

He said Rangers players only want to deal with us when bringing out a book. Then his next point was how amazing Mols is. He couldn't answer that but just try to rip the pish and then mention my son. 

If you took a moment to breath. 

You would realise what Copland is talking about, but you do seem rather quick to jump to the defence of Mr £500 English notes. 

Each to their own I assume. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I find this helpful.:happy:

'You've chosen to ignore content from Copland bear'

Its either that or you'll end up doing this:headwall:

I won't be losing any sleep so no worries 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

If you took a moment to breath. 

You would realise what Copland is talking about, but you do seem rather quick to jump to the defence of Mr £500 English notes. 

Each to their own I assume. 

I know what he means. I'm only winding him up fs. Got annoyed bout the son part but rest was me having a laugh. He's made up with me through pm :whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The one current gripe I have with Negri and to some extent Mols is that they seem a bit too friendly with some of the vermin in our support such as Houston the gimp and Robert Marshall.

Their the ones that get involved with all the legend stuff, hardly a surprise they always get seen with them. 

I doubt that ex players realise the trash they are getting involved with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The one current gripe I have with Negri and to some extent Mols is that they seem a bit too friendly with some of the vermin in our support such as Houston the gimp and Robert Marshall.

My opinion of Mols is that he is just a very very amicable guy. The guys you mention have worked their way into positions where they come face to face with such people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

I know what he means. I'm only winding him up fs. Got annoyed bout the son part but rest was me having a laugh. He's made up with me through pm :whistle:

Copland is one of good ones, he can jump in at times but that's because he loves Rangers and hates see anyone sponging off the club. ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Their the ones that get involved with all the legend stuff, hardly a surprise they always get seen with them. 

I doubt that ex players realise the trash they are getting involved with. 

Was some great players in Fleetwood though. The hammer, huistra and numan were great to meet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Copland is one of good ones, he can jump in at times but that's because he loves Rangers and hates see anyone sponging off the club. ??

It was too easy. My bad

He pmd me for us to agree to disagree and we've now sent kisses 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×