Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheLawMan

Lee Rigby Memorial Cup rumours

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

Was some great players in Fleetwood though. The hammer, huistra and numan were great to meet

Almost all the foreign players are top people and gentlemen to boot  

Its never what we can do for them but what they do for us. Some of the born and breed players could learn a thing or two from them. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Almost all the foreign players are top people and gentlemen to boot  

Its never what we can do for them but what they do for us. Some of the born and breed players could learn a thing or two from them. 

Barry Ferguson was a dick. I used to love him. I was drinking with his brother and Charlie miller on the Friday and Saturday and they were amazing. Absolutely brilliant guys 

Fuck the lot of you, I'm off to get Negri's booK :dance:, queens highway will you get it signed :guns:???

Just now, Copland bear said:

Fuck the lot of you, I'm off to get Negri's booK :dance:, queens highway wil, you get it signed :guns:???

Will has two L's mate :anger:

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

Will has two L's mate :anger:

Do you want a iPad ?, the fucker can't spell thou. 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Do you want a iPad ?, the fucker can't spell thou. 

:lol:

I find that if it isn't Stan that is behind an event then he doesn't really get involved with said event/charity. Unsure here, but has the Stonefield/Stan got involved with the Josh fundraising?

25 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

My opinion of Mols is that he is just a very very amicable guy. The guys you mention have worked their way into positions where they come face to face with such people.

Your probably right, it just annoys me to see guys like Mols who I liked a lot as a player in pictures with the likes of these two shits. 

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Your probably right, it just annoys me to see guys like Mols who I liked a lot as a player in pictures with the likes of these two shits. 

Know what you mean mate but thats life . These guys need the fame.

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Hey nugget , I went on by mistake okay, as for creep I would tell tell you straight no need to creep about 

I believe you bud, done that many a time, click someone's avatar by mistake and in you go to said profile.

6 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I believe you bud, done that many a time, click someone's avatar by mistake and in you go to said profile.

I believe the correct term is "cyber stalker" :lol:

2 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Stealth "i'm a creepy bastard":lol:

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

Fuck off ya bastards ?

Nah, i do it all the time, put the phone in my pocket then realise next time that i am on somebodys profile.

I'm also a creepy bastard into the bargain.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Nah, i do it all the time, put the phone in my pocket then realise next time that i am on somebodys profile.

I'm also a creepy bastard into the bargain.

Yeah think it happens mainly when on the phone. That's my excuse anyway ?

One thing I don't understand here: Bomber telling ex players they'd no longer be welcome at Ibrox.

Since when the fuck did John Brown call the shots at Ibrox?!

3 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

One thing I don't understand here: Bomber telling ex players they'd no longer be welcome at Ibrox.

Since when the fuck did John Brown call the shots at Ibrox?!

No idea if this was true or not but it would not suprise me if it was  bomber is a mouth and always has been in my eyes

Why the fuck is there two threads on this?

15 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Good cause and well organised.  

If anyone, and I include Rangers supporters in that, used it as a point scoring exercise, they are not a fucking Ranger.  

Mr Rigby deserves more than that.... A lot more. 

RIP Mr Rigby. 

gbnf. 

GSTQ. 

:thumbsup:

Straight to the heart of the matter mate .... very well said.

All who participated and helped to make this event a success are well deserving of praise for putting aside their time to commemorate Lee Rigby .... who should be alive today but for the actions of a madman.

Petty arguments around bruised egos deserves nothing but contempt.

:UK:

2 hours ago, BEE said:

This started as a rumour then Stan made one to defend himself 

All you cunts covering yourselfs in case you are caught creeping on someone's profile :lol:

2 hours ago, BEE said:

Stan thought that his response to these rumours, in which he clears up absolutely nothing, was worthy of a separate thread.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Stan thought that his response to these rumours, in which he clears up absolutely nothing, was worthy of a separate thread.

We have cleared it up on the other thread.

The organisers have claimed that they have texts from ex players saying they were told not to play.

Stan has challenged them in relation to his part in this and in doing so he denied that he was paid handsomely for organising last year's event.

The organisers have just posted a screenshot of a bank transfer for £1000 and another for £495 For last year made to someone they claim to be Stan.

If true, What an absolute farce. :tu: