Lee Rigby Memorial Cup rumours

TheLawMan

14 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Or maybe I took the word of people running a charity match on behalf of Lee Rigby at face value.

Are you saying it didn't happen? 

Do you know them that were running it?

If not then all you've done is seen a few comments on twitter and started a thread on it. 

If you do then you should say what has actually happened.

Why is this so difficult for you to understand? 

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Beaujolais said:

This thread is regrettable-  it is to no ones credit and certainly not our Clubs. Veiled accusations based on rumours seen on social media is dangerous ground. As the previous poster has stated Lee Rigby's memory deserves much more than that.

Agree with this!

I just wish some people would put the charity first, instead of their ego.

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

Good cause and well organised.  

If anyone, and I include Rangers supporters in that, used it as a point scoring exercise, they are not a fucking Ranger.  

Mr Rigby deserves more than that.... A lot more. 

RIP Mr Rigby. 

gbnf. 

GSTQ. 

This for me, social media is dangerous imo, on here is as social as I get.

It's a joke how much our club is split, everyone has their own agenda's for their own glory or the blue pound.

It's a charity match for a worthy cause FFS. No one owns the "legends" in actual fact there rarely is a legend in these teams. Konterman a legend? Really?:duh: at least he showed up for a worthwhile cause tho regardless of who was making threats.

If this story's true I'm actually sick of these so called Rangers men, I wish some rich Arab or something would buy the club and get all these self glorified cunts to fuck

1 minute ago, davis1986 said:

Does Stan not post on here ? Stonefield his name is? Ask him to explain before anyone judges or makes comments 

Hopefully he will sooner rather than later, there's been a few times he has been slated to fuck by the rumour mill then had to defend himself

3 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Does Stan not post on here ? Stonefield his name is? Ask him to explain before anyone judges or makes comments 

He was very supportive of this at one point I'm sure there was a thread about it. Been very quiet for a while though. 

Whatever has happened and whoever is involved its pretty poor to squabble about anything surrounding this cause.

10 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

He was very supportive of this at one point I'm sure there was a thread about it. Been very quiet for a while though. 

Whatever has happened and whoever is involved its pretty poor to squabble about anything surrounding this cause.

He is being judged by a comment or two on twitter which is ridiculous

He is @stonefield teddies on here. 

5 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

He is being judged by a comment or two on twitter which is ridiculous

He is @stonefield teddies on here. 

I know. The second part was a general comment regarding anyone that may be involved in what is obviously some rancour over what should be wholeheartedly supported. Thats why I said whatever and whoever, it wasn't aimed at any specific individuals. 

The first part was related to the support he was giving to this game in a thread on here. 

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

I know. The second part was a general comment regarding anyone that may be involved in what is obviously some rancour over what should be wholeheartedly supported. Thats why I said whatever and whoever, it wasn't aimed at any specific individuals. 

The first part was related to the support he was giving to this game in a thread on here. 

I know mate I wasn't being specific to you. It was just cause you were the last comment lol

This thread shouldn't have been started IMO. Guy didn't even answer my last question 

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

I know mate I wasn't being specific to you. It was just cause you were the last comment lol

This thread shouldn't have been started IMO. Guy didn't even answer my last question 

It is an odd thread to start. Theres enough going on without adding to the mix with this. I'd rather just know that a good amount was raised and some former players did their bit.

Mikey Mols seems an ever present at these charity events, he is an absolute credit to himself and the club. Always better to highlight the positives when possible.

6 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

It is an odd thread to start. Theres enough going on without adding to the mix with this. I'd rather just know that a good amount was raised and some former players did their bit.

Mikey Mols seems an ever present at these charity events, he is an absolute credit to himself and the club. Always better to highlight the positives when possible.

Guy is fantastic. All the players stayed at our hotel in Blackpool and they were brilliant and taking pictures with my son. My son even asked mols to take a picture of him and albertz and he did :lol:

20 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I'd love to see Mols at the club in some kind of ambassadorial role,always goes the extra mile at these events,decent and genuine guy who always finds time to appear at these events and you just know it's out of love and respect 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Just scanned this thread quickly.

Any truth in Bomber saying ex-players wouldn't be welcome?

What if they know where the deeds are?

Seems like a guy has seen a couple of comments on twitter and started a thread on it.

Either likes to cause trouble or is on his period