Lee Rigby Memorial Cup rumours

TheLawMan

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

It will depend on the circumstances of the game. I'd imagine a lot would be done for free but there are bound to be overheads. A club like Portchester would, probably, just look to cover expenses as they would make a fortune over the bar with an event like this.

It should be a requirement to say what percentage of money taken is actually directed to the named cause. 

I wasn't meaning general expenses like clubs allowing their facilities to be used, they will probably be paid for that and rightfully so.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

No my opinion of Brown was pretty well formed before this thread existed.

The sad thing is no-one would be surprised if this rumour was 100% true.

Self serving, entitled prick of a man.

I met him once in the street and tried to speak to him but he blanked me but so did john greig on a different occasion. 

I'm only taking about this situation. 

6 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I get your firs point but your second is a joke. You're jumping on a twitter rumour fs 

I am not interested in Twitter John Brown or his big mate, just Rangers football club and our coffers which John Brown would rather take than add to like you or I.  

These ex players use us time and again. Marco Negri the fucking judist cost us 10 in a row and did not want to play for us but as soon as he releases a book he's in the loudon? 

Fuck him and that Joke John Brown, It's all about the blue pound to these cunts.  

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I wasn't meaning general expenses like clubs allowing their facilities to be used, they will probably be paid for that and rightfully so.

Some clubs even waive their general expenses, depending on the cause and circumstances.

I'm sure there are unscrupulous people around who take advantage. I think that is, thankfully, still pretty rare though.

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I am not interested in Twitter John Brown or his big mate, just Rangers football club and our coffers which John Brown would rather take than add to like you or I.  

These ex players use us time and again. Marco Negri the fucking judist cost us 10 in a row and did not want to play for us but as soon as he releases a book he's in the loudon? 

Fuck him and that Joke John Brown, It's all about the blue pound to these cunts.  

Fuck sake you need to calm yourself. You're making judgement cause twitter. You said him and his pal so what else are you referring too?

Do you know the facts with Negri? Saying he cost us 10 in a row. I know Negri personally and has done an awful lot for my son and never asked for anything in return.

You  passing judgement on things you read is moronic. 

5 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Some clubs even waive their general expenses, depending on the cause and circumstances.

I'm sure there are unscrupulous people around who take advantage. I think that is, thankfully, still pretty rare though.

Fleetwood's bar must have taken a shitload of dough 

5 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Fuck sake you need to calm yourself. You're making judgement cause twitter. You said him and his pal so what else are you referring too?

Do you know the facts with Negri? Saying he cost us 10 in a row. I know Negri personally and has done an awful lot for my son and never asked for anything in return.

You  passing judgement on things you read is moronic. 

Good for you knowing Negri,  would chase him but that's your choice. The facts were he took the creme puff and could have played for us but decided he would not.  5 more goals from a guy who did not kick a ball after Christmas for us would have secured 10 in a row. 

As for facts? We were paying his bloody wages and a contract which he did not want to honour after 6 months. 

He could have been something special and threw it all away and hangs about us as no cunt wants to know him.

Just now, Copland bear said:

Good for you knowing Negri. !e I would chase him but that's your choice. The facts were he took the creme puff and could have played for us but decided he would not.  5 more goals from a guy who did not kick a ball after Christmas for us would have secured 10 in a row. 

As for facts? We were paying his bloody wages and a contract which he did not want to honour after 6 months. 

He could have been something special and threw it all away and hangs about us as no cunt wants to know him.

There isn't any point in arguing with you. You've shown you don't have a clue what you're on about. You can't even spell Louden ffs. 

29 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

There isn't any point in arguing with you. You've shown you don't have a clue what you're on about. You can't even spell Louden ffs. 

Do I not? So I spell a pub that was not even in duke st when I passed it for school , you know like the rest of us know that he refused to play for us , we lost the league by 2 points or something , he was top scorer leaving Larsson in his wake first season being the top scorer but did not play for us after Christmas that season says it all  

Have I missed anything else out?  He cost us 10 in a row but he's a great guy 

Sad thing is that this story is entirely believable because for years now there's been so many folk looking for their slice of the blue pound.

I know nothing about it, but wouldn't be surprised and I hate that about those who are supposed to be Rangers folk.

I'll wait and see what transpires but doubt it'll be anything other than folk in it for them self . Again.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Sad thing is that this story is entirely believable because for years now there's been so many folk looking for their slice of the blue pound.

I know nothing about it, but wouldn't be surprised and I hate that about those who are supposed to be Rangers folk.

I'll wait and see what transpires but doubt it'll be anything other than folk in it for them self . Again.

?

Still too many of our fans that are blind to it and will continue to help fill the pockets of these people though.

51 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

No I'm attacking him as he is a parasite living off the Rangers. , he is a fan now like the rest of us so start dipping your hand in your pocket Mr Brown like the real die hard fans.

If he dips his hand in his pocket and starts attending Ibrox every home league and cup game then maybe he would be entitled to open his gob. So his big mate has been blanked ? Big fucking deal but you or your friend do not speak for Rangers and he would do well to remember that 

Just off the phone too my big mate bomber , he wants your fucking name and rangers number so he can have you banned 

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

More shite again. 

One example. Mols 

Mols is one I agree with.  I've spoken to him at quite a few things, and his passion for Rangers is phenomenal.  
Recall one time he told a story about his injury (assault) against Bayern and how he felt he let us all down as he was never the same after.

However, for Negri.  Only after the blue pound.  He left us high and dry!  I will admit, now he is decent when in his company, but afraid it's no more than a show to keep the gravy train going.

1 minute ago, Debian said:

Mols is one I agree with.  I've spoken to him at quite a few things, and his passion for Rangers is phenomenal.  
Recall one time he told a story about his injury (assault) against Bayern and how he felt he let us all down as he was never the same after.

However, for Negri.  Only after the blue pound.  He left us high and dry!  I will admit, now he is decent when in his company, but afraid it's no more than a show to keep the gravy train going.

Negri wanted to go to italy while injured and to his own doctors. Archie Knox wasn't having it and was piling the pressure on him to hurry up and be back. That's where the fall out came from 

5 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

More shite again. 

One example. Mols 

Mols? Mols got injuries , it was that bad he never was the same player again.  Mols put his body in line for the club and deserved all he gets from us.

Negri cost us 10 in a row and should be chased by the Rangers fans. 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Mols? Mols got injuries , it was that bad he never was the same player again.  Mols put his body in line for the club and deserved all he gets from us.

Negri cost us 10 in a row and should be chased by the Rangers fans. 

You said players only want to know us when bringing a book out. So which is it then? You talk one load of pish