Lee Rigby Memorial Cup rumours

TheLawMan

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Look dick head, what I type and what the iPad decides to use with their pre spelling is another matter .. As for spelling? English was never my strong point but have a diplomina in accounts if that helps. And you education ?  And I was at whitehill before the loudon was even on duke st.  So your point is ?

You can't even spell diploma. Fuck off pal. 

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You lose all credibility in a debate when you resort to criticising spelling and posting memes imo.

He said Rangers players only want to deal with us when bringing out a book. Then his next point was how amazing Mols is. He couldn't answer that but just try to rip the pish and then mention my son. 

4 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

He said Rangers players only want to deal with us when bringing out a book. Then his next point was how amazing Mols is. He couldn't answer that but just try to rip the pish and then mention my son. 

No I said cunts parasites like him and brown, fuck all to do with mols, so no player  should ever bring a book out ? Well disloyal players no, loyal players yes.  So again what the fuck are you on about bitch. 

Just now, Copland bear said:

No I said cunts parasites like him and brown, fuck all to do with mols, so no platter should ever bring a book out ? Well disloyal players no, loyal players yes.  So again what the fuck are you on about bitch. 

Bitch :anger: platter 

The one current gripe I have with Negri and to some extent Mols is that they seem a bit too friendly with some of the vermin in our support such as Houston the gimp and Robert Marshall.

5 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

If you took a moment to breath. 

You would realise what Copland is talking about, but you do seem rather quick to jump to the defence of Mr £500 English notes. 

Each to their own I assume. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

If you took a moment to breath. 

You would realise what Copland is talking about, but you do seem rather quick to jump to the defence of Mr £500 English notes. 

Each to their own I assume. 

I know what he means. I'm only winding him up fs. Got annoyed bout the son part but rest was me having a laugh. He's made up with me through pm :whistle:

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The one current gripe I have with Negri and to some extent Mols is that they seem a bit too friendly with some of the vermin in our support such as Houston the gimp and Robert Marshall.

Their the ones that get involved with all the legend stuff, hardly a surprise they always get seen with them. 

I doubt that ex players realise the trash they are getting involved with. 

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

My opinion of Mols is that he is just a very very amicable guy. The guys you mention have worked their way into positions where they come face to face with such people.

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

I know what he means. I'm only winding him up fs. Got annoyed bout the son part but rest was me having a laugh. He's made up with me through pm :whistle:

Copland is one of good ones, he can jump in at times but that's because he loves Rangers and hates see anyone sponging off the club. ??

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Their the ones that get involved with all the legend stuff, hardly a surprise they always get seen with them. 

I doubt that ex players realise the trash they are getting involved with. 

Was some great players in Fleetwood though. The hammer, huistra and numan were great to meet

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Copland is one of good ones, he can jump in at times but that's because he loves Rangers and hates see anyone sponging off the club. ??

It was too easy. My bad

He pmd me for us to agree to disagree and we've now sent kisses