Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DiamondDan

looking for a spare for my daughter- Sunday

26 posts in this topic

I realise I am unlikely to be successful in this request but worth a try. 

Any spare tickets for Sunday? I have one but I won't be able to go unless I can get one for my daughter (can give this single seat to my pals so she can sit with me) 

drop me a PM if by some miracle someone has one to give away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I realise I am unlikely to be successful in this request but worth a try. 

Any spare tickets for Sunday? I have one but I won't be able to go unless I can get one for my daughter (can give this single seat to my pals so she can sit with me) 

drop me a PM if by some miracle someone has one to give away. 

Watch it in the house with your daughter and I'll take your ticket. Win win 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I won't be able to go unless I can get one for my daughter

Jeezo mate......who's in charge here.......the words are....... "sorry you will just have to watch it on the telly with yer Maw" :tut:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Jeezo mate......who's in charge here.......the words are....... "sorry you will just have to watch it on the telly with yer Maw" :tut:

I suspect it may not be true 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck me what sort of man are you? Get her told she's no going end of! You must be some walk over in your house. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leave her outside with a can of coke and a packet of crisps, didn't do me any harm.:lol:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Leave her outside with a can of coke and a packet of crisps, didn't do me any harm.:lol:

You sure :lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm no with her mum- could leave her with her step mum but I went away to Dubai last week without her and feel heavy guilty patching her for the fitba this weekend 😂

I will give the ticket to my brother if I don't get going 👍

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I'm no with her mum- could leave her with her step mum but I went away to Dubai last week without her and feel heavy guilty patching her for the fitba this weekend 😂

I will give the ticket to my brother if I don't get going 👍

Heavy guilty :lol:

Just give me the ticket fs. 

I'm more important than your brother 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Heavy guilty :lol:

Just give me the ticket fs. 

I'm more impotent than your brother 

Fixed that for you

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

She's a wee girl and it's an old firm game 😂😂

I wasn't allowed to go until I was 16 and that was 5-1 flos debut. I'm not letting my son go until he's older. There's too much hatred at these games and I don't think kids should be around that. Also the last two times we've played them there a wee boy has been bottled 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Queen's_highway said:

I wasn't allowed to go until I was 16 and that was 5-1 flos debut. I'm not letting my son go until he's older. There's too much hatred at these games and I don't think kids should be around that. Also the last two times we've played them there a wee boy has been bottled 

Aye my wee nephew is the same, told him about the bottle and it's kind of put him off a wee bit for now! I was about 16 before my first also

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't see a Celtic fan on a trip to hampden they're that well segregated. I grew up going to football in the 80s when you're safety was not guaranteed. Old firm games are sanitised, tame affairs these days- fine for weans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

You don't see a Celtic fan on a trip to hampden they're that well segregated. I grew up going to football in the 80s when you're safety was not guaranteed. Old firm games are sanitised, tame affairs these days- fine for weans. 

A 10 year old fan got bottled last time 😂😂

and I walked through the Celtic end th last time at Hampden

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How manny weans and one bottle? If I was that risk averse I wouldn't let her leave the house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started going to OF games about 10/11 in the late 70's. Lift over and back of legs covered in pish:lol: If they scored you had to watch for beer cans flying down from the back of the derry. It's like going to a panto now.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

How manny weans and one bottle? If I was that risk averse I wouldn't let her leave the house. 

The last two times we have played them at Hampden two young boys have been bottled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My da took me when I was 9 or 10 defo didn't give a shit about me but was just games at ibrox he took me too. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

The last two times we have played them at Hampden to young boys have been bottled. 

Character building 👍

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

My two eldest daughters didn't get a ticket for Sunday, I however did and have continued to smugly tell them all week that haha I'm going and your no and will leave the house on Sunday without a hint of guilt, I'm a small man in some way's, a small petty but smug man........................with a ticket. 

:thumbsup:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

I wasn't allowed to go until I was 16 and that was 5-1 flos debut. I'm not letting my son go until he's older. There's too much hatred at these games and I don't think kids should be around that. Also the last two times we've played them there a wee boy has been bottled

Bet your dental hygiene has never looked back since that day mate. :tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0