Place to watch semi final in Dublin

Davhow

8 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Most places in Temple Bar seem to show football and most will be 50-50 at worst. There's no locals drink there, it's all tourists/stags, and none of the locals support them anyway. You'll be fine.

Maybe keep the cultural singing to a minimum though...:crabflute:

What proddy stag would go to Dublin ?

6 hours ago, Rovers51 said:

Live outside Dublin,  most Irish people don't support Celtic. Seen more as a joke club. English premiership will be on in most pubs but when I was in uni there, i used to watch the games in a pub near the city centre. Anywhere with multi screens will show it so u should have no problem. 

Live outside Dublin and your name is Rovers. You better not be a shamrock rovers fan fella

8 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Most places in Temple Bar seem to show football and most will be 50-50 at worst. There's no locals drink there, it's all tourists/stags, and none of the locals support them anyway. You'll be fine.

Maybe keep the cultural singing to a minimum though...:crabflute:

He'll be robbed fucking blind in temple bar.

Its about 7 euro a pint

3 minutes ago, Davhow said:

Not ideal I know but job not going as planned and need to stay. Looks like I'm watching it on my phone in the hotel room. Or just work Sunday it's double time :guns:

Fuck it, just go to Belfast for the game, as if the jobs no going to plan by Sunday imagine what it's going to be like on Monday when you walk in victorious amongst all your taig colleagues ha ha ha