• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, ZZed said:

It makes you wonder if the reason it is not being given more of an airing is because of links between Peadophiles in the press, government, Police and Septic.

Aye but some cunt will get thrown to the wolves. Always happens with scandals. Something tells me no-one will want to go after any English clubs involved in this so it'll be some diddy team (as they see it) that gets it.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Aye but some cunt will get thrown to the wolves. Always happens with scandals. Something tells me no-one will want to go after any English clubs involved in this so it'll be some diddy team (as they see it) that gets it.

Someone's going to crack and some folks are going to get it bad. Can't see the UK government taking a hit even though it is rife in there. Might be a few get fingered (pardon the pun) in football coaching but there appears to be no big leaked stories on anything other than the glitter-dome. As has been said before regarding this case, follow the money first and that will tie in the Trophy centre gang.

3 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Someone's going to crack and some folks are going to get it bad. Can't see the UK government taking a hit even though it is rife in there. Might be a few get fingered (pardon the pun) in football coaching but there appears to be no big leaked stories on anything other than the glitter-dome. As has been said before regarding this case, follow the money first and that will tie in the Trophy centre gang.

I think it will mirror the EBT cases in a way. The public will want a pound of flesh but there will be no desire from the authorities to go after any big clubs in England so they'll go after that horrible mob of cunts across the city whether they are worse than anyone else or not (they probably are though just to be clear)

In keeping with all things tarrier they stole our phrase "Scotlands Shame" and have the audacity to aim it towards us for resisting the Roman cult

If this happened in America the legal action would destroy celtic f.c.

It needs a legal firm to canvas all the victims and seek extensive damages 

Their silence broke with the separate entity insult

Be sure that many meetings and legal options were tossed around before distancing themselves from potential sanctions

Police won't go after celtic, SFA won't, it needs a private action

I know if i was a victim and saw fat peter chuntering on about his clubs £millions I'd be raging 

I might also take umbrage with the Media who continue to portray Jock Stein as a saint less than a week after he was confirmed as an enabler in the rape of children 

6 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Notice on Facebook today that there's another paedo ring in the Vatican. Now there's a surprise, and the sooner all fingers point to that fucking church and it's followers the better.

Bordering on a Hate Crime there

Despite the eternal expanding list of abuse we are breaking the law should we dare to darken their name

A law brought in under the guidance of the then first ministers pal "cardinal keith o"bring me another boy"

Another pape retired to the chapel of shame to reflect and pray, safe from prosecution to live out his days with like minded bheasts 

Lets not bring out our sectarian song book and risk offending these poor wee souls, that crime will be prosecuted and media outrage will ensue 

It should be over for the vatican

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4f6_1393176756