Stan gordon ie Lee rigby game

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

you'd think the wee punter from east kilbrides season ticket money that bomber got to keep safe would help sooth him

He works for the club now dont ya know.

The club that doesn't give a fuck for the normal fans season ticket, they even take them off fans without proof to legitimise it.

1 hour ago, Young Bob said:

Mr Marshall will be publishing the name address and place of work, of said female, soon on FF.

Then we can all hunt her on facebook to see if she is worth the furore she has caused.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Mr Marshall will be publishing the name address and place of work, of said female, soon on FF.

Then we can all hunt her on facebook to see if she is worth the furore she has caused.

Starts off with "here's what happened" and then ends with "I believe this is what happened."

Aye nae bother mate :lol:

35 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Not got any issues with the fundraising but was Lee Rugby even a Rangers fan?

Why would there be any issue with someone posting pics of a Ibrox tour? Anyone could and many probs have done the tour and posted pics on social media?

Rigby

I don't think he was but it's due to him being a soldier and our allegiance to the crown 

1 hour ago, Queen's_highway said:

Here's. What happened.

One of the people organising it ( a female) wanted a  tour round Ibrox.

Our ex player duly obliged but asked her not to put photos on social media.

Said female then posts them on Facebook.

Ex player phones her and asks politely to take them off,tells her to enjoy herself and have a wee drink at the charity night and will see her next day at the home game.

Female then accuses ex player of calling her an alcoholic ?

Female then emails Rangers and demands ex player is sacked.

The rest of the players find out and refuse to support her game, as they are a close bunch of lads.

I believe this is exactly what happened as I was told it at the time 

Now Stan Gordon and John Brown spend a lot of hours and raise an awful lot of money for charity organising these events and no one should even think about criticising them.

I'm sure John or Stan would be quite happy to talk to and confirm this is what happened

No one was said not to come back to Ibrox, made up nonsense

Leave it that

Allegedly ???

Why is he even commenting on it? He loves to be involved in everything

That seems like a far too civil and sanitised version of events

the truth is probably somewhere in between both versions tbh

Browns a muppet tho 

1 hour ago, Queen's_highway said:

Here's. What happened.

One of the people organising it ( a female) wanted a  tour round Ibrox.

Our ex player duly obliged but asked her not to put photos on social media.

Said female then posts them on Facebook.

Ex player phones her and asks politely to take them off,tells her to enjoy herself and have a wee drink at the charity night and will see her next day at the home game.

Female then accuses ex player of calling her an alcoholic ?

Female then emails Rangers and demands ex player is sacked.

The rest of the players find out and refuse to support her game, as they are a close bunch of lads.

I believe this is exactly what happened as I was told it at the time 

Now Stan Gordon and John Brown spend a lot of hours and raise an awful lot of money for charity organising these events and no one should even think about criticising them.

I'm sure John or Stan would be quite happy to talk to and confirm this is what happened

No one was said not to come back to Ibrox, made up nonsense

Leave it that

Allegedly ???

Why is he even commenting on it? He loves to be involved in everything

That story sounds like something @cumnockbear would make up.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Over for a Legends game against Linfield, after the game there was a dinner in the Europa Hotel all the players were staying there, it became pretty obvious that Mr Deeds and Ian McCall don't get on very well, not hard to imagine McCall is a wanker. 

Anyway the niggling continued all night, at which point Mr Deeds asks to see McCalls glasses. He had purchased a pair of those flexi frames that are supposed to bounce back into shape if you sit on them. Anyway Mr Deeds puts this theory to a proper test by scrunching them up in his hands and they didn't bounce back ?. A few harsh words and handbags ensued but it was broken up and both walked away, about 15 mins later Mr Deeds comes storming into the bar screaming for McCall, claiming that he had pished in Mr Deeds bed to get him back. At which point a full scale drunken fight kicked off between the two and Hotel had to be security called. 

Rangers staff going around apologising to everyone for any inconvenience  

What is it with IMC and bodily functions?

Stan has been roped into something that had nothing to do with him whatsoever, I do not know the man from Adam but I admire all the Ricksen stuff he does and anyone who has met him have no problems with him at all, I will take the word of a rank and file fan everytime, carry on your good work Stan.

2 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

1. Not got any issues with the fundraising but was Lee Rugby even a Rangers fan?

2. Why would there be any issue with someone posting pics of a Ibrox tour? Anyone could and many probs have done the tour and posted pics on social media?

1. Wtf? Can they only raise funds for Rangers fans?

2. I'd assume there was pictures that Brown didn't want shared - ie pictures with him.