Stan gordon ie Lee rigby game

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, BEE said:

Goram shouldn't be anywhere near anything like this, has stolen from fans on numerous occasions.

A lot of ill feeling for Hateley too after his association with the Easdales.

There can't be that much I'll feeling towards Hately considering he still works for Rangers.

Whats the problem with Henderson? Another who still works at Ibrox?

Or is it a case that their faces no longer fits with certain folk?

59 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Goram is a grade A wanker who is not to be trusted. Cunt of a man but sas a great goalie.

Saw him walking through Alicante airport at the weekend, must have a gig  over there as the guy with him IS an afterdinner speaker but cant remember his name.

2 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Guess you have seen the Union Flag with Lee Rigby, Lest We Forget. 

Funded by the Whifflet Loyal guys. Think it all stemmed from there.

It pretty much did,aye. That flag led to Lee's family coming up here to collect the flag at a small,low key presentation of sorts in Ibrox after she contacted us asking if she could have it. The club and ourselves made sure they were well looked after.

2 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

It was the game in Sheffield that that made its debut if I recall? It was one of those things that struck a chord with the support and its gone from there. I'm sure his mum gave Rangers a special mention at the time.

It was Sheffield mate aye. Boys walked it round the pitch. Had it up on the fence as well in the big bowling/rugby club place before the game as well and it was constantly mobbed with folk wanting pictures. 

Quite remarkable what came from,what was at the time,just a simple flag to pay our respects.

Just now, Sket said:

It was Sheffield mate aye. Boys walked it round the pitch. Had it up on the fence as well in the big bowling/rugby club place before the game as well and it was constantly mobbed with folk wanting pictures. 

Quite remarkable what came from,what was at the time,just a simple flag to pay our respects.

I remember it well I was there with my late wife. Did some of the Wednesday boys walk round with it as well? It got an incredible reception. Rangers support at their finest.

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

I remember it well I was there with my late wife. Did some of the Wednesday boys walk round with it as well? It got an incredible reception. Rangers support at their finest.

I don't think so but im not 100% certain. As far as i mind it was a few of our boys who walked it round. How it actually came about i have no idea as i was incredibly drunk that day. Our boys walked it round Ibrox on the day it was handed over as well. 

1 minute ago, Sket said:

I don't think so but im not 100% certain. As far as i mind it was a few of our boys who walked it round. How it actually came about i have no idea as i was incredibly drunk that day. Our boys walked it round Ibrox on the day it was handed over as well. 

Lots of very drunk fans that day. :happy:I was on my best behaviour (great being able to belt out the songs without fear of getting lifted) as I was driving and staying at my folks.

25 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Saw him walking through Alicante airport at the weekend, must have a gig  over there as the guy with him IS an afterdinner speaker but cant remember his name.

I'm sure he at the rangers pub doing a q and a. Think I seen it on fb 

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

There can't be that much I'll feeling towards Hately considering he still works for Rangers.

Whats the problem with Henderson? Another who still works at Ibrox?

Or is it a case that their faces no longer fits with certain folk?

Not got a clue mate was just guessing given what Stan said!

42 minutes ago, Sket said:

It pretty much did,aye. That flag led to Lee's family coming up here to collect the flag at a small,low key presentation of sorts in Ibrox after she contacted us asking if she could have it. The club and ourselves made sure they were well looked after.

Cheers mate, always wondered why the link to us:tu: just assumed like someone said it was just because he was a soldier.

Essentially anyone who has helped this charity out this year is on the black list by the looks of it. 

The exchanges on Twitter have went from bad to worse with threats of solicitors etc.

Organisers have backed up everything they have said with screenshots though. 

2 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Goram is a grade A wanker who is not to be trusted. Cunt of a man but was a great goalie.

I've met him and had a few drinks with him a number of times and he was always brand new.

Mind you I wouldn't trust him with my wallet or any female relative.

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Bobby Tait was fucking hilarious when my old team had him at our event.

I seen Bobby Tait, John Brown and Walter Smith the other week. Very entertaining night all round