U17 Cup Final - Live STV

Smile

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

Those wains jumping about together with Rangers and Celtic scarves are definetly the kids of Thistle fans that have been paid to get them in OF colours to promote togetherness. 

I've turned it off.

Wouldn't be long having a stroke watching that kind of shite.

9 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Those wains jumping about together with Rangers and Celtic scarves are definetly the kids of Thistle fans that have been paid to get them in OF colours to promote togetherness. 

Brenda bringing us all together 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Pretty sure it's friends and family only tickets as there was "trouble" at one a few years back when we beat them 

Ah right i see, cheers mate.  I mind the reports at the time of that one kicking off, flares, smoke bombs etc :lol:

Incidentally can we go and watch, i.e under 20's?  My dad has mentioned of some people he knows that do but i don't know if they have links with the club or its a relative that's playing or something.  Would just be interesting to watch now and again to see who is progressing, especially having seen how beerman has done a job coming into our first team