Jump to content
Smile

U17 Cup Final - Live STV

Recommended Posts

What are the 17s results against them this season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Hampden. Youth cup final as far as I know.

Thanks mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The size of that wee Gilmour :lol: 

Nothing better than watching a wee guy rip the pish out people twice his size, bit like Messi :pipe: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Apparently this is on YouTube as well, any idea how to get it?

 

Don't think so, the youth cup final next week is but not this one as far as I'm aware

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Apparently this is on YouTube as well, any idea how to get it?

 

 

Is it not on Kodi, after all we are playing the Kodifiddlers  :whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone struggling to get it on Sky outwith Glasgow (I can't here in Aberdeen) just type into google watch stv Glasgow online and it will take you to the stv player and it's on there. Need to create an account but worth it :tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72

Zak Rudden looks about 25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72

Well in Houston lad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Cheating bastards with their jiggery-pokery at corners :lol:

Look forward to Brenda's condemnation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72

Wee diving prick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tims team looks good to be honest. Hopefully Rangers can impose themselves soon but can only see this going one way I think

Prove me wrong young Bears!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not been out our own half yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our boys getting pumped 

get Billy on that ball 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Anyone struggling to get it on Sky outwith Glasgow (I can't here in Aberdeen) just type into google watch stv Glasgow online and it will take you to the stv player and it's on there. Need to create an account but worth it :tu:

I know you have a link but if you or anyone else wants it on sky press 'services' then go to options and move along to add channels and fire in the following numbers.

11479

V

22.0

5/6 

Leave the rest the same and hit search. It should find stv glasgow make sure you hit the yellow button to store it then just go to other channels and it should be there.

Im also watching in Aberdeen

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72

Yasssss the refs a mason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feels like just a matter of time before Victims 17s score here

Fucking do them rangers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LeBlond said:

I know you have a link but if you or anyone else wants it on sky press 'services' then go to options and move along to add channels and fire in the following numbers.

11479

V

22.0

5/6 

Leave the rest the same and hit search. It should find stv glasgow make sure you hit the yellow button to store it then just go to other channels and it should be there.

Im also watching in Aberdeen

 

Ah I tried this after reading online but the top number was different. Will try again. Thanks though :tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rangers keeper can't make it over the half way line with his kicks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 55Bear said:

Ah I tried this after reading online but the top number was different. Will try again. Thanks though :tu:

No bother, the numbers definitely work i'm just a fanny and forgot to store the channel by hitting yellow and couldnt understand what was going wrong as it didnt make it clear.  Aslong as you do that it should work fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These kids look pretty shite to be honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×