U17 Cup Final - Live STV

Smile

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Anyone struggling to get it on Sky outwith Glasgow (I can't here in Aberdeen) just type into google watch stv Glasgow online and it will take you to the stv player and it's on there. Need to create an account but worth it :tu:

I know you have a link but if you or anyone else wants it on sky press 'services' then go to options and move along to add channels and fire in the following numbers.

V

5/6 

Leave the rest the same and hit search. It should find stv glasgow make sure you hit the yellow button to store it then just go to other channels and it should be there.

Im also watching in Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, LeBlond said:

I know you have a link but if you or anyone else wants it on sky press 'services' then go to options and move along to add channels and fire in the following numbers.

V

5/6 

Leave the rest the same and hit search. It should find stv glasgow make sure you hit the yellow button to store it then just go to other channels and it should be there.

Im also watching in Aberdeen

Ah I tried this after reading online but the top number was different. Will try again. Thanks though :tu:

Just now, 55Bear said:

Ah I tried this after reading online but the top number was different. Will try again. Thanks though :tu:

No bother, the numbers definitely work i'm just a fanny and forgot to store the channel by hitting yellow and couldnt understand what was going wrong as it didnt make it clear.  Aslong as you do that it should work fine.