Record Back Page

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everytime there a big game they start this pish in the buildup, fucking embarrassment they are. Everything revolves round Rangers too. They could beat Real Madrid but they'd still talk about sevco.. fucking mutants genuinely think there is an agenda agaisnt them 24/7, honest to fuck I'd love to see them go bust and never appear again. Trampy tarrier bastards.

TLB gets his hearing put back to allow his ban to start AFTER he wrapped up the league AND sat his tarrier arse in the Hampden dug out

Brown plays despite his Manager accepting his red card

Non tarrier gets a 2 match ban from the disciplinary panel who are on holiday 

Ref for Sunday is a full blown kafflic who teaches children kafflic bullshit

BUT 

Officials are biased against tarriers 

2 minutes ago, Rangers No Other said:

TLB gets his hearing put back to allow his ban to start AFTER he wrapped up the league AND sat his tarrier arse in the Hampden dug out

Brown plays despite his Manager accepting his red card

Non tarrier gets a 2 match ban from the disciplinary panel who are on holiday 

Ref for Sunday is a full blown kafflic who teaches children kafflic bullshit

BUT 

Officials are biased against tarriers 

Has the diver from sun had a hearing but lego muncher hasn't  ?

This is nothing new I may be wrong but Jock Stein started it. Before every major game in Scotland he would start with the "I hope the ref isn't like the previous refs we have had with their dodgy decisions" And he got away with it back then and they are still getting away with it. Sporting integrity oh! what a laugh.

1 hour ago, Rangers No Other said:

Accepted the offer of a 2 match ban which must of come via Torrelominos 

That is unbelievable. the SFA have no shame when it comes to bending over backwards to help the filth.

If someone from SFA made decision on Schalke then why not the lego muncher complete joke of an organisation

Fuck sake we got a throw in on the half way line that should've gone their way in last years semi and all they went on about was a conspiracy. Now they're complaining before a ball is kicked. If they had been on the receiving end of the decisions that went against Bayern the other night they would have been crying out for the game to be replayed. They are an embarrassment to football.

33 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I would fucking love it if we won BOTH games by the dodgiest ref decisions ever :lol:

An offside goal or a penalty that never was, or even if they disallow a perfect onside goal of theirs - anything! :lol:

I'd prefer to put 3/4 by them tbh.

Seeing all sorts of they cunts in tears before the last minute knowing we've fucked their treble would be marvellous.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I'd prefer to put 3/4 by them tbh.

Seeing all sorts of they cunts in tears before the last minute knowing we've fucked their treble would be marvellous.

If we beat them twice in a week it'll go from a magnificent season to a what would have been expected season. Would be fuckin amazin, tears from me never mind tarriers.

Got to think that surely the refs who get constant abuse from the scum , would just go against them even more , if they were actually against them in the first place

If cunts kept havin a go at me and said a was shite at ma job, id be more likely to fuck them over than give them decisions

31 minutes ago, soulboy said:

That is unbelievable. the SFA have no shame when it comes to bending over backwards to help the filth.

If someone from SFA made decision on Schalke then why not the lego muncher complete joke of an organisation

The Sfa is the scum mate 

100%