Record Back Page

Fact. Every club in the world gets refereeing decisions against them.

Fact. One club never accepts it and has the media machine bang on about it  for days, weeks, months and years.

This is pre orchestrated. It's no coincidence they were responsible for the referees strike and is designed to intimidate Sundays ref. 

The bheast is nothing more than a dirty bastard.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If there was a bias then the appeal for Scott Brown would have been brought forward. Wait a minute there is a clear precedent for that and it didn't happen. Danny Wilson has laughed off the elbow in the face he took v Aberdeen. If that had been the other way round it would have been trial by television and a retrospective red card and he would be missing for Sunday. 

I've noticed this the last week, why is there this momentum from the taigs towards refereeing? are they honestly that scared of us? if so why?

They're the most pathetic football team I've ever seen and no-one in Scotland ever picks up on it. From molesting kids, record numbers of rule breaches/fines with UEFA without a ban, sending DVD's to governing bodies seeking clarification on ref decisions to causing ref strikes and everything else ... go on forums of other fans teams in Scotland and it's dirty sevco this and that :lol: 

Maybe one day the penny will drop with the rest of Scotland but I won't hold my breath. 

The frustration is like when your a kid and your wee Brother is being an utter fanny, you try to defend yourself against the wee prick and your parents and everyone else still shout at you anyway regardless of what he's done. 

If we won this game their meltdown would be of epic proportions. 

6 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

I'm also sure Delia contacted them personally to open his heart about that tragic semi final.

Craig Swan is another who licks the arse of Liewell.

Tom Boyd was at it as well about referees yesterday in the sun.

You have done some good posts recently . This is not one the bears like to see mate, I would suggest .

Bin showing us what that scumbag newspapers says .

We should all know by now ,where their allegiance is.

The game hasn't even started yet, we haven't beat them all season, they've won the league by 40+ points. 

Yet you have this nonsense on the back page of a national paper. Never mind analysing line ups or formations just make sure the catholic ref knows the catholic hard done by team plays in green and grey. 

I honestly can't wait to read the papers when Pedro lifts the Scottish cup, beats them at Parkhead next season and wins 55. 

I might actually frame them. 

6 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Nothing like trying to turn up the pressure on the match officials and Hartson claiming one of them should be banned.

107oztz.jpg

What a blatant pro-Taig back page that is... 

Deila - The refs are against them last year in the semi

Hartson - The refs are against them this year

Schalk - I'm sorry I dived against them, I should never have done this against the Lords and Masters of our game I!!!

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

See tbh I have seen some of our fans on here the past few days greeting over refs like Ronny the prick. One even said we wouldn't be allowed to win the game :lol: 

It's tragic both sides 

were not on the back page of a national newspaper.

17 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

What a blatant pro-Taig back page that is... 

Deila - The refs are against them last year in the semi

Hartson - The refs are against them this year

Schalk - I'm sorry I dived against them, I should never have done this against the Lords and Masters of our game I!!!

That's something that's been bothering me. How come they managed to convene a very quickly organised disciplinary panel for the schalk incident, but brown has to wait til the 27th? Surely the schalk thing could have waited til then as well? Both incidents happened in the same game after all....

43 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The frustration is like when your a kid and your wee Brother is being an utter fanny, you try to defend yourself against the wee prick and your parents and everyone else still shout at you anyway regardless of what he's done.

Got 3 brothers and the one below me is 10 months younger and when we were kids we never liked each other. He was the type who smacked you when you weren't ready then run away. My parents were always asking me to stop trying to hit him,and this was a cunt who sharpened a toffee apple stick to a point and run away leaving it sticking out my back,sliced off a lump of my ankle with a spade and skelped me on the forehead with a half brick.
Must have been Xmas 1960 and we came down the stair to a pair of boxing gloves each,and you can bet your last wage on it,that he shat himself when he heard me laughing with glee that I got to knock the fuckin shit out of him all fuckin day on that.my best ever Xmas. :mutley::rofl: 
Maybe Sunday will rank alongside Xmas 1960.

Just now, Smile said:

The boy schalk apologising for the Dive do we ever read Dembele's diving apologies.

Schalk isnt a dirty inbreed bastart though. 

When do tims ever fess up to anything? It's in their DNA to avoid the truth. Shameless cunts