Pedro Caixinha and Danny Wilson Press Conference

RFCRobertson

23 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Who is the annoying female reporter that kept talking over the others to get her questions in?

She asked PC if he'd ever been to Hampden. He'd just explained he'd been there once before for his pro licence but it was empty:confused: Why go if you don't even listen. I get that they have tape recorders but that would do my head in. I'd have told her to clean her ears out and keep up.

17 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's my natural assumption that it'll be my mrs when someone asks who is the annoying cunt of a female...

:lol:

1 minute ago, StornowayBlue said:

She asked PC if he'd ever been to Hampden. He'd just explained he'd been there once before for his pro licence but it was empty:confused: Why go if you don't even listen. I get that they have tape recorders but that would do my head in. I'd have told her to clean her ears out and keep up.

Yes, I noticed that too. I'm glad PC was courteous and answered her question. I don't think I'd have been so polite to the annoying bint.

He is spot on regarding Kilmarnock.

We didn't scream and shout about the stonewallers we should of had, its part and parcel of the game. If it had happened to them they'd be screaming masonic conspiracy. 

Embarassing club.