Pedro Caixinha and Danny Wilson Press Conference

RFCRobertson

9 hours ago, Bears r us said:

The press can get nowhere with Pedro, he baffles them when speaking about tactics and gives them nothing to turn into a us and selick story. :happy:

He also has the ability to confuse them with poorly chosen words and bad grammar.

They can't win.

I bet he speaks perfectly and very posh like an English toff, he is called the Portuguese James James Bond remember. I think this whole ?Que? Loading of zee manipulations an zee stimulations is just to confuse the press :P

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

He also has the ability to confuse them with poorly chosen words and bad grammar.

They can't win.

I bet he speaks perfectly and very posh like an English toff, he is called the Portuguese James James Bond remember. I think this whole ?Que? Loading of zee manipulations an zee stimulations is just to confuse the press :P

It works well. :thumbsup:

Jury's still out on him as a manager, obviously, but I genuinely can't think of any other manager, off the top of my head, who handles the day-to-day inane questions that you face in these press conferences from brainless, unimaginative journalists better than Pedro does. And considering English isn't his first language either, it's all the more impressive. He comes across as calm, intelligent, authoritative with just the right amount of intolerance for bullshit.